Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Jacobs build thread

Old 01-02-2014, 08:55 PM   #81
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
CohbsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Got some new toys
Old 01-03-2014, 06:24 PM   #82
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Had to get a new supercharger belt
Old 01-09-2014, 07:22 PM   #83

Updates, got a new clutch!!!! No more smell!!!

Top a poser pic at work today..
Old 01-12-2014, 04:16 PM   #84

Got the LEDs mounted,

Got my switches mounted also..
Old 01-23-2014, 06:19 PM   #85

I got this little bad boy today! Amazing little gauge! Very impressed so far
Old 01-25-2014, 03:13 PM   #86

Some pics from today, went to bountiful utah with a local 4x4 group had a great day!

Old 01-25-2014, 09:23 PM   #88

Thanks man! It's just right by the bountiful b there's a trail it's pretty fun but it was slick today.
Old 01-26-2014, 09:05 AM   #90

There amazing lights for the price I bought them off amazon without very high expectations and they turned out great, they pull very low wattage and there light output is amazing compared to halogens, as for how long there going to last I've only had them for a few weeks so ill have to get back on that but for the price there great lights.
Old 01-26-2014, 09:07 AM   #91

Installed my dif breather relocation mod this weekend, nice easy fun mod that everyone should do, total cost about 30$
Old 01-26-2014, 11:36 AM   #92
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CohbsTaco View Post
Installed my dif breather relocation mod this weekend, nice easy fun mod that everyone should do, total cost about 30$
Haha literally everybody that does this mod says the same thing. Wish they would have done it sooner, super easy, cheap, etc. I know I did!
Old 01-26-2014, 11:39 AM   #93

Ya for sure, I was blown away how muddy and dirt the old breather was, it wouldn't even move.
Old 01-26-2014, 11:45 AM   #94
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I got lucky with mine I guess. Think that's the first time something has come off of my truck easier than somebody elses! Haha
Old 01-26-2014, 11:46 AM   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
I got lucky with mine I guess. Think that's the first time something has come off of my truck easier than somebody elses! Haha
Haha nooo it came out of the dif easy as cake but the breather itself the metal part is supposed to be loose mine was like sealed/rusted shut
Old 01-26-2014, 11:47 AM   #96

Quote:
Haha nooo it came out of the dif easy as cake but the breather itself the metal part is supposed to be loose mine was like sealed/rusted shut
Ahh, gotcha. I didn't even know that the part I had ordered with the union was the same thing that was already on the diff. Otherwise I would have just reused the original one...
Old 01-26-2014, 11:50 AM   #97

Ya I thought about re using it but it was a 5$ part and I thought ehh might as well start fresh haha
Old 01-26-2014, 11:52 AM   #98

Quote:
Ya I thought about re using it but it was a 5$ part and I thought ehh might as well start fresh haha
Very true
Old 01-31-2014, 04:12 PM   #99

"The White Frower" builld.

Got this bad boy today, first impression, it looks like really high quality I'm glad they gave me the bolts, looks like it can take some serious abuse!!! genna get it painted up tomorrow hopefully it mounts up ok, not sure what color to paint it..
Can't wait for the tranny skid still on its way!!
Old 02-12-2014, 05:01 PM   #100

Got a busy weekend coming up..