Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Jacobs build thread

Old 05-11-2014, 08:04 PM   #141
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
CohbsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Got the new winch installed, also added some much needed hp with a few new stickers, sorry for the pics

Old 05-14-2014, 10:32 PM   #142
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Finally got a few pics if the retrofit,
Normal headlights

Brights

Brights led bar
Old 05-21-2014, 08:36 PM   #143
muddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
muddog67's Tacoma Gallery
Your build looks really good , looks sick . again thanks for the advise
Old 05-25-2014, 02:51 PM   #144

Epic camp/wheel trip

Old 05-25-2014, 02:58 PM   #145

Little river crossing clip
http://youtu.be/819XH4r7FNY
Old 06-11-2014, 09:42 PM   #146

Little update, I've been dealing with this awful front end clunk this past month, finally fixed it, installed new steering rack bushings did the trick, truck rides like a dream again.
Old 06-20-2014, 07:40 AM   #147

Worked on my retrofits
Jacobs build thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1403275231.185816.jpg
Jacobs build thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1403275243.218265.jpg
Old 06-24-2014, 06:18 PM   #148

Got the roof top tent mounted up,
Jacobs build thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1403659114.920058.jpg
Old 06-24-2014, 07:37 PM   #149
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats. Looks like you don't need my help after all.
Old 06-24-2014, 07:43 PM   #150

Eghhhhhhhh.... After doing some research I'm almost 100% sure I mounted it upside down, and I got the wrong annex from the dude I bought it from.. So ya I'd still like you to look at it if u would haha...
Old 06-24-2014, 08:31 PM   #151
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohbsTaco View Post
Eghhhhhhhh.... After doing some research I'm almost 100% sure I mounted it upside down, and I got the wrong annex from the dude I bought it from.. So ya I'd still like you to look at it if u would haha...
Absolutely. Still planning on Friday?
Old 06-24-2014, 08:37 PM   #152

Yes sir! Really excited for the snorkel man. Should be sweet!
Old 06-27-2014, 06:04 PM   #153

Got the snorkel today! Thanks again adam.
Jacobs build thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1403917460.142623.jpg
Old 06-28-2014, 08:24 AM   #154
Neighborhood Know-it-all

Cool. can't wait to see it mounted up.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:45 AM   #155
552Jrider will become famous soon enough

Name: Jeremy
552Jrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Worked on my retrofits
Attachment 277598
Attachment 277599
Looks good. What happened to the white grille surround?
Old 07-02-2014, 11:50 AM   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by 552Jrider View Post
Looks good. What happened to the white grille surround?
i painted it black, i have another grille sitting in my shed for whenever i find time to do a satoshi, the white grill had a really crappy masking job so the white looked bad up close, i'm planning on doing it to the satoshi when the time comes though.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:53 AM   #157

Quote:
i painted it black, i have another grille sitting in my shed for whenever i find time to do a satoshi, the white grill had a really crappy masking job so the white looked bad up close, i'm planning on doing it to the satoshi when the time comes though.
Ah. The white looks sweet. Love the methods by the way... so jelly
Old 07-02-2014, 12:13 PM   #158

ya i really like the white it will be back one day.. i really need to find those black corner lights. i got a few things to do first before the satashi , and they're all sitting in a pile in my room, metal for bed rack extension, snorkel, aux fuse box........ blah blah blah... never enough time during the weekend..
Old 07-02-2014, 12:22 PM   #159

Quote:
ya i really like the white it will be back one day.. i really need to find those black corner lights. i got a few things to do first before the satashi , and they're all sitting in a pile in my room, metal for bed rack extension, snorkel, aux fuse box........ blah blah blah... never enough time during the weekend..
Good luck finding the corner lights alone. What you going to do to the bedrack?
Old 07-02-2014, 12:50 PM   #160

well it will be a separate thing but it'll just be another bed bar kind of thing so i can mount my high lift onto it, since i got the rtt i have no place to mount my jack.