LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

"The White Frower" builld.

Old 11-11-2013, 12:23 PM   #1
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
CohbsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
"The White Frower" builld.

So lets start with this, my names jake, i live in sandy utah, im 20 years old going to school and have a full time job, this is my second tacoma

Pic as of Feb. 16 2014

i bought her just in november from a local seller, i fell in love with the truck at first sight, shes a manual 3.4l supercharged 5 speed manual with 76k original miles. here she is the day i picked her up the shell wasnt included,

i thought i might as well make a build page to document my progress each weekend. enjoy!

MODS

Exterior;
color matched grill (GONE)
debadged
custom tire/hi lift carrier

Armor
All pro baja bumper
All pro ifs skid
All pro transfer case skid

Recovery
Smittybilt d ring receiver
20k pound smittybilt strap
Highlift jack
2 smittybilt d rings

Interior;
cabelas trail gear seat covers
Browning floor mats

wheels\tires;
31/70/15 big o ats
method racing 301 rims

Electrical;
supercharger boost gauge
midland cb radio
4' fire stick
ultra gauge
Daystar rocker switches
Blue sea aux fuse box

Performance;
urd pulley
afe cai
full exhaust with headers
trd supercharger

Suspension;
stock bilstein shocks
spacer up front
aal in the rear

Lighting
2 delta halogen lights
2 led fog lights
Okled 20" led bar (ordered)
Cheap China headlights

FUTURE MODS
Coilovers
Stereo
bumpers 1/2 done
sliders
ultragauge (done)
bed rack
some sort of tool\recovery box (in progress)
warn winch
tint
Snorkel
Bed rack
Rtt

(more to come!!! )
Old 11-12-2013, 08:32 PM   #3
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks man! Ya makes a big difference!
Old 11-16-2013, 04:23 PM   #4

first things first, i painted the dull faded fender flares back to there original black, also decided to do my bumper and grill as well

finished products..

ignore the instagram filters...

i didnt like all the black up front so i deicided that i wanted to paint my grill white also about this time i got my new headlights in aswell, ever since i bought the truck the foggy old headlights bugged the crap out of me! so i was so excited to get the new ones on there,

loved the results of the white grill and the lights..

New to me bed liner

New cabelas trail gear seat covers

Old 11-16-2013, 04:27 PM   #5

Painted the rear bumper and got alittle paint happy and decided to tint the tail lights, I can't decide if I like them yet..

Old 11-16-2013, 06:43 PM   #6

I'm not digging the tail lights... They'll be cleaned off tomorrow!
Old 11-17-2013, 06:57 AM   #8

You like em??? Ahhh idk man they look kinda cheesey and I'm worried about a cop pulling me over hahaha
Old 11-17-2013, 12:52 PM   #10

Canyon drive

Went on a canyon drive today and took some sick poser pics!!!

Old 11-17-2013, 06:13 PM   #11

Installed this smittybilt d ring hitch today with a day star silencer, looks good so far, it's pretty beefy so it should hold up pretty good.
Old 11-17-2013, 06:16 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasebrooks14 View Post
Yeah I do! Haha that's why I got mine tinted. And I haven't been pulled over. Yet at least.
Haha ya.. Idk I did mine way to dark too haha I would have liked them half as dark
Old 11-17-2013, 07:01 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasebrooks14 View Post
what did you use to tint them?
Nightshade? Some stuff from auto zone haha
Old 11-17-2013, 07:17 PM   #16
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Great truck man ! I like it !
Old 11-17-2013, 07:25 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
Great truck man ! I like it !
Thanks buddy!! Much appreciated!
Old 11-21-2013, 02:06 PM   #18

so this is happenin...

bumper time!!!!!!!!!!! so stoked!
Old 11-21-2013, 05:00 PM   #19

Bumper slowly coming together
Old 11-21-2013, 05:02 PM   #20