LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

StAndrew's Build

Old 11-23-2013, 11:29 AM   #1
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Turbo:

[/URL]

Turbo Build Parts Status:
RED = Not ordered
YELLOW = Ordered
Green = Arrived
----------------------------------
-CXRacing 5VZ Turbo Kit
-AEM FIC 6 + Wire Harness
-URD Port Fueler
-x6 Extra Injectors
-255LPH Fuel Pump
-Oil Catch Can

-Transmission VB Shift Upgrade

Current Mods:

Suspension:

Bilstein 5100's Front / 5125's Back
Eibach Coils
Light Racing UCA
Rear single AAL 1.5"
Rear Lift/Greasable Shackles 1.75"
Moog LBJ (not installed yet)
1" Diff Drop
BAMF Brake Valve Bracket
CVJ Axel Swap

Armor:
4xInovation Sliders w/Kickout
Trail Gear Rear Bumper

Engine/Drivetrain/etc...:
Deck Plate
Tundra Brakes w/ Braided Lines

Cosmetic Mods:
Interior Led light swap
Satoshi Grill
BAMF Behind the Grill Light Bar
27W Led Floods behind the Grill
Rear Light bar with Hi Lift mount and 18W Cree Led spots
Custom Rear Bed Light bar with Hi-Lift Mounts (no HiLift... yet)

Tires:
285/75 Treadwright GDogs
In Bed Spare Tire Carier w/ full Size spare

Future Mods/Wishlist:

-4.56 Gears
-Front Locker/Limited Slip (not sure which one yet)
-Locus C/V's
-Turbo Kit
-Front tube bumper
-Skids
-RTT/Bed Rack

How it sits today:

Old 11-23-2013, 11:44 AM   #2
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Misc pics/Build:

Starting out (1.5 AAL):

Some Install Pics (OEM 881's and Bisteins)

Light Racing UCA's installed and Fenders painted:

New Brake Rotors (Warped mine when I forgot Brake Proportioning Valve bracket):

COMPARE WITH TUNDRA BRAKES

Eibach Coils:

New Tires (Guard Dogs from TREADWRIGHT.COM):

Tundra Brake swap:

Grill:

Gun Under Wheel Mod:

Interior LEDs:

Old 11-23-2013, 11:45 AM   #3
Wait for it...

Shoe Creek Trip:

AUG 2012

Winter 2012-2013:

Old 11-23-2013, 11:45 AM   #4
Wait for it...

Reserved
Old 11-23-2013, 06:42 PM   #5
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. BTW I start cutting tomorrow.
Old 11-23-2013, 09:18 PM   #6
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
Nice. BTW I start cutting tomorrow.
Your crazy... When you get your new tires?
Old 11-24-2013, 06:00 AM   #7
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hopefully sometime this week or next.
Old 11-27-2013, 05:21 PM   #8
Wait for it...

Installed back up lights:

Old 11-27-2013, 05:38 PM   #9

That's bright!
Old 11-27-2013, 05:39 PM   #10
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
That's bright!
Tail-gaters beware...
Old 11-28-2013, 03:30 PM   #11
Grue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kollin
Grue's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good! 2001 DC for the win!
Old 11-28-2013, 08:08 PM   #12
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grue View Post
Looking good! 2001 DC for the win!
Thanks man. Im digging the clean look your truck has. I like the billet grill but wouldn't really work with lights... Im more for function than look.
Old 11-29-2013, 12:54 PM   #13
Grue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Grue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
Thanks man. Im digging the clean look your truck has. I like the billet grill but wouldn't really work with lights... Im more for function than look.
I'm going to be getting rid of that grill ASAP. I'm thinking about doing one with black mesh and a color match trim also put a led light bar in the back.
Old 11-29-2013, 08:28 PM   #14
Wait for it...

Quote:
I'm going to be getting rid of that grill ASAP. I'm thinking about doing one with black mesh and a color match trim also put a led light bar in the back.
Don't me copying my shit now...
Old 11-30-2013, 06:20 AM   #15

Grue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Don't me copying my shit now...
haha my whole grill isn't going to be back! that way the front wont look the same
Old 12-02-2013, 08:51 AM   #16
Wait for it...

Quote:
haha my whole grill isn't going to be back! that way the front wont look the same
Yeah, dont know why I painted the trim pieces. Dont like it but keeping it for now.UPDATE: Added some ShoeCreek pics.
Also, Turbo build to start at Tax Return...
Old 12-03-2013, 01:54 PM   #17

Grue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, dont know why I painted the trim pieces. Dont like it but keeping it for now.UPDATE: Added some ShoeCreek pics.
Also, Turbo build to start at Tax Return...
Have you ever had a problem with your airflow senors? not sure if you do lots of dirt road driving but I always gotta clean my senors.. cant find any holes or such in my breather box ect.
Old 12-03-2013, 03:54 PM   #18
Wait for it...

Quote:
Have you ever had a problem with your airflow senors? not sure if you do lots of dirt road driving but I always gotta clean my senors.. cant find any holes or such in my breather box ect.
I did with the K&N filter installed. My AFE seems to be ok though.
Old 12-04-2013, 02:44 PM   #19

Grue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I did with the K&N filter installed. My AFE seems to be ok though.
Alright Ill keep that in mind thanks.
Old 12-19-2013, 05:22 PM   #20
Wait for it...

Just ordered my URD Turbo Port Fueler, injectors, and some fuel lines...

I have an intake manifold that a very nice TW member ported (smoothed out the casting molds inside).

Turbo build commenced, timeline is Jan-Feb for the big items.

Products Discussed in this Thread