LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

99 Tacoma Student "Build"

Old 12-27-2013, 06:48 PM   #1
Holy schmidt is a glorious beacon of lightHoly schmidt is a glorious beacon of lightHoly schmidt is a glorious beacon of lightHoly schmidt is a glorious beacon of lightHoly schmidt is a glorious beacon of lightHoly schmidt is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Wyatt
Holy schmidt's Tacoma Gallery
99 Tacoma Student "Build"

I got the truck stock apart from 30" Duelers from my dad the 1st owner.

Left it alone other than regular maintenance. Had a cutting under load which turned out to be a spark plug misfire. My radiator cracked on the plastic topper.

Patched it for a while but NAPPA had a new one for $100

Ran a few camping trips with my friends it might "seat" five but its more of a stuff

Got a bit of an itch to do something to it and saw some cheapo lights and decided to add then on. They were brighter than i had expected.

Over Christmas I got some new lense and hella 500's

Put the Hella's on earlier tonight so they arent wired yet and I'll get a better pic tomorrow

Also I ordered in cooper at3 tires in 30x9.50x15 for $623 ill post pictures when they are mounted
Any comments or ideas would be appreciated!
Old 12-27-2013, 07:11 PM   #2
Moco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311/0331 Security Plt. Hot dogs & Soda 2/23
Name: Eric
Moco's Tacoma Gallery
Wyatt,

That is an awesome truck. Congrats on getting your pop's truck. Welcome to the site and enjoy your truck!
Old 12-27-2013, 07:25 PM   #3
Holy schmidt is a glorious beacon of lightHoly schmidt is a glorious beacon of lightHoly schmidt is a glorious beacon of lightHoly schmidt is a glorious beacon of lightHoly schmidt is a glorious beacon of lightHoly schmidt is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moco View Post
Wyatt,

That is an awesome truck. Congrats on getting your pop's truck. Welcome to the site and enjoy your truck!
Thanks! I've had it for a little over a year and love it. The site has helped me quite a bit over that time.
Old 12-31-2013, 09:56 PM   #4

So went and got the coopers installed but got half way one and my truck started to shake bad so I took it back to find out 2 of my rim were bent so I went with black aluminum ones I think they will look good and only $400 for all four with a wheel kit? (becaused they screwed up)

Rims

Crappy picture of the tires on the truck

Even with the little shake they ride sooo much nicer and quieter
Old 12-31-2013, 09:57 PM   #5
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice truck man ! Subbed
Old 12-31-2013, 10:06 PM   #6

Thanks, Love the grill on your truck!
Old 12-31-2013, 10:29 PM   #7
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks bro ! Can't wait to see the new rims installed
Old 12-31-2013, 10:41 PM   #8

Me either they said they would be in Friday or Monday so I'll put some picture up then
Old 12-31-2013, 10:46 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy schmidt View Post
Me either they said they would be in Friday or Monday so I'll put some picture up then
Yeah definitely post some pics of em , they look good and 400 was a dang good price
Old 12-31-2013, 11:08 PM   #10

Yeah that's what i thought. They cut me a deal because they knew my rims were warped and didn't tell me before i bought the tires and they didn't call me back when i asked for a quote. I think the wheel kit is just lug nuts, spacers, and a warranty im not sure though
Old 01-01-2014, 01:53 PM   #11
Toy Yoda
1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samuel
1993t100's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck man! I'm 17 too. Except your truck is nicer then mine
Old 01-01-2014, 07:51 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
subbed, good start my friend.
Thanks man! I like your leather seats btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1993t100 View Post
Good looking truck man! I'm 17 too. Except your truck is nicer then mine
Thanks! Pictures make it look nicer than it is and I have a few more miles than you haha
Old 01-01-2014, 08:30 PM   #14
Wants to learn all about his Taco.
Taylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeah, nice to see another Teenager on here. Subbed!

Just so you know, there is a dedicated "build" section on here.
Old 01-01-2014, 09:50 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
Hell yeah, nice to see another Teenager on here. Subbed!

Just so you know, there is a dedicated "build" section on here.
Ahh my bad, is there a way to switch the thread over or should I repost it there? And thanks for the sub!
Old 01-01-2014, 09:58 PM   #16
Zer0 is on a distinguished road
Zer0's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck! i have the same year. mine is the 2.7 model. youll enjoy this truck and it will last forever.
Old 01-01-2014, 10:14 PM   #17

Thanks! I personal like the 98-00 the best but then again i own one haha but yeah they are good trucks my neighbor has one with i wanna say 315xxx miles
Old 01-01-2014, 10:32 PM   #18

Alright so I moved the thread over to the "build" section if anyone wants to sub to it there
Old 01-02-2014, 08:53 AM   #20
stikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
stikle's Tacoma Gallery
You can link your signature picture to your build thread if you want.

Go into your control panel and edit your sig. Change it and make it a link. For the link URL, put the URL to your build thread. For the link text, put the URL to your picture.

Also, excellent choice in wheels!