Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

99 Tacoma Student "Build"

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2014, 01:20 PM   #21
Holy schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wyatt
Holy schmidt's Tacoma Gallery
Some new eye candy!

New lense are in this!

Let me know what you think!
Old 01-10-2014, 07:44 AM   #22
Meth Saved Me
1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samuel
1993t100's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck is looking awesome dude!

When they installed my tires they never asked if I wanted black or white out, on bigger tires I think black looks good, like yours. But if I had the chance I would've went white out.

Oh well, not much I can do about it now!

Big fan of your truck
Old 01-10-2014, 04:27 PM   #23
Holy schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1993t100 View Post
Your truck is looking awesome dude!

When they installed my tires they never asked if I wanted black or white out, on bigger tires I think black looks good, like yours. But if I had the chance I would've went white out.

Oh well, not much I can do about it now!

Big fan of your truck
Thanks man! Im loving the new look and I just told them for black out. When they were installing them I had three people working on my truck everyone else had one and you're tires aren't that much smaller are they?
Old 01-10-2014, 04:38 PM   #24
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels look great man, a million times better than the steelies
Old 01-10-2014, 04:53 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
Wheels look great man, a million times better than the steelies
Thanks! And yeah I can't believe how much better it is!
Old 01-13-2014, 03:22 PM   #26

I feel like I have to much chrome now that i have black wheels so I'm gonna pasti derp the chrome bumper inserts! I'll see how I like it and put some picture up!
Old 01-13-2014, 03:38 PM   #27
Back to Back World War Champions
tylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tylershane17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
$59 for a wheel? That's awesome! but are they any good?
Old 01-13-2014, 03:40 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylershane17 View Post
$59 for a wheel? That's awesome! but are they any good?
Thats what I thought and i dont think he has them yet.
Old 01-13-2014, 03:41 PM   #29
tylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy schmidt View Post
Thats what I thought and i dont think he has them yet.
Man I would like to know I'm on a budget build with this new lift coming up and that could save some money
Old 01-13-2014, 04:06 PM   #30

Quote:
Man I would like to know I'm on a budget build with this new lift coming up and that could save some money
I know what you mean haha mine were like 400. What lift set up are you going with?
Old 01-13-2014, 04:18 PM   #31
Mr Lazy
mr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
mr optimist's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good! I like those wheels!
Old 01-13-2014, 04:20 PM   #32

Quote:
I know what you mean haha mine were like 400. What lift set up are you going with?
I wanna go with the bilstein 5100s and new coils for the front and 5125s and an aal for the back
Old 01-13-2014, 04:35 PM   #33

Quote:
I wanna go with the bilstein 5100s and new coils for the front and 5125s and an aal for the back
How many inches would that give you?
Old 01-13-2014, 04:58 PM   #34

2.5-3
Old 01-13-2014, 07:11 PM   #35
CLOUDL1GHT is a jewel in the roughCLOUDL1GHT is a jewel in the roughCLOUDL1GHT is a jewel in the rough

Name: Garrett
CLOUDL1GHT's Tacoma Gallery
those wheels make it look really good man
Old 01-13-2014, 07:17 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLOUDL1GHT View Post
those wheels make it look really good man
Thanks man! I'm glad I got them.
Old 01-13-2014, 07:26 PM   #37

So I pasti derped the chrome fittings on the bumper to match the new look. Im liking it so far! what do you guys think? (Bad Pictures have more in the morning)
Before

After

Old 01-14-2014, 05:38 AM   #38

Quote:
Thanks man! I'm glad I got them.
What size wheels do you have? Like your specs (backspacing, offset, etc..)
Old 01-14-2014, 07:12 AM   #39

Quote:
What size wheels do you have? Like your specs (backspacing, offset, etc..)
15x7 with 3 5/8 in backspacing with a very small offset if I remember correctly.

Products Discussed in this Thread