Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

My Slow but Sure Build

Old 01-13-2014, 03:06 PM   #1
Back to Back World War Champions
tylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tylershane17's Tacoma Gallery
My Slow but Sure Build

Well I'm finally getting around to my build I bought my truck back in 2012. I've had it about 2 years now. This has been my first ever Tacoma. Man I didn't know what I was missing out on! Anyways to the build!

Current Picture as of 8/13/2014

Right after I bought it

Didn't like the look of the faded gray bumper so I took care of that with a little paint

Installed a brush guard and some off road lights

Clear coat came off all at once and looked terrible so I gave it a fresh paint job

Wound up finding some kc lights for a good price and put them on

Also installed:
Sony XPLOD Stereo
120 Watt Strobe Lights in headlights and taillights
Ultragauge
Brushguard
KC Apollo Lights
El Grande Horn
TSC Toolbox
Rock Sliders
Wilson 1000 NMO Mount Antenna
Midland 1001lwx CB
Wheeler's Offroad Brake Line

Suspension
Bilstein 5100 Adjustable Shocks
Eibach Coils
Dakar Leaf Pack
Toytec Front Differential Drop

Tires, Wheels, and Gear Ratio
32x11.50r15 BF Goodrich All Terrain Tires
15x8 Mickey Thompson Black Baja Lock Wheels
Stock 4.10 Gear Ratio

Future Mods
Front Plate Bumper
Old 01-13-2014, 03:10 PM   #2
tylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sure does clean up good

Old 01-13-2014, 03:12 PM   #3

Got bored and painted my chrome toolbox black
Old 01-13-2014, 03:25 PM   #4
Holy schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wyatt
Holy schmidt's Tacoma Gallery
Trucks looking good! Almost like mine haha
Old 01-13-2014, 03:39 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy schmidt View Post
Trucks looking good! Almost like mine haha
Thanks man its getting there! lol
Old 01-13-2014, 04:10 PM   #6
Holy schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoly schmidt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylershane17 View Post
Thanks man its getting there! lol
What tire size do you run?
Old 01-13-2014, 04:19 PM   #7

Quote:
What tire size do you run?
265/75R15, you?
Old 01-13-2014, 04:30 PM   #8

Quote:
265/75R15, you?
30x950r15

so almost the same height but an inch skinnier.
Old 01-13-2014, 05:23 PM   #9
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Man, that's what nice Sunfire Red Paint looks like?

Beautiful truck, man.
Old 01-13-2014, 05:59 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Man, that's what nice Sunfire Red Paint looks like?

Beautiful truck, man.
Thanks Madjik!
Old 01-14-2014, 08:37 PM   #11

Got my new KC Apollo driving lights in and installed today. Will post pictures tomorrow.
Old 01-15-2014, 01:20 PM   #12

Got my new KC Apollo driving lights on

Old 01-15-2014, 01:21 PM   #13

Installed some louder horns. Only bad thing about Toyota is the horn lol
Old 01-15-2014, 01:28 PM   #14

Got a separate fuse block and got everything fused up
Old 01-15-2014, 01:29 PM   #15

Want to do this mod in the future lol
Old 01-16-2014, 12:49 PM   #16

Finally cleaned my dirty headlights

Before

After
Old 01-19-2014, 09:25 PM   #17

Quote:
[/url]
How did you mount that there?
Old 01-19-2014, 09:31 PM   #18

Quote:
How did you mount that there?
The screw holes are on top of the switch and just took the 2 small screws that came with it and put them in
Old 01-19-2014, 10:54 PM   #19

Quote:
The screw holes are on top of the switch and just took the 2 small screws that came with it and put them in
Alright sweet thanks I need to mount all my switch's haha
Old 01-19-2014, 10:58 PM   #20

Quote:
Alright sweet thanks I need to mount all my switch's haha
Lol I hear ya. How you got your hella's wired?