- Level 8 MK6 Bronze
- 2̶6̶5̶/̶7̶5̶/̶1̶6̶ ̶N̶i̶t̶t̶o̶ ̶T̶e̶r̶r̶a̶ ̶G̶r̶a̶p̶p̶l̶e̶r̶s̶
- 285/75/16 Goodyear Duratracs
- Bilstein Adjustable 5100 struts - set at 0
- ToyTec 3" Coils
- Wheeler's Offroad 1.5" Add A Leaf
- Bilstein 5100 shocks
- Alpine CDE-147BT
- Kicker 5x7 speakers in all doors
- MTX Thunder 500.1 mono amplifier
- Audiobahn 10" shallow mount subwoofer, wired at 2 ohms
- Custom tiny little sub box to mount in front of the back seat.
- Plasti Dip bumpers and grille
- Removed factory pinstriping
- Removed emblems
- S̶a̶t̶o̶s̶h̶i̶ ̶g̶r̶i̶l̶l̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶i̶m̶i̶l̶a̶r̶
- W̶e̶t̶ ̶O̶k̶o̶l̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶v̶e̶r̶s̶ /17/14
- 3rd Gen 4Runner roof rack
- 2̶8̶5̶/̶7̶5̶/̶1̶6̶ ̶t̶i̶r̶e̶s̶
- S̶l̶i̶d̶e̶r̶s̶ ordered 4/13/14
- Weather Tech floor liners
- Stainless brake lines
- OME Dakar leaf packs
- Badland Bumpers
- Warn M8000 winch
- LED headlights or HID's
- Electric retractable tonneau cover or Leer topper
How it sits now:
This is how she sat when I bought her in September '13.
With a VERY clean engine bay.
And a pretty clean interior, for its age.
First things first: remove that awful step bar/grill guard combo, tint the windows, and order some new tires (265/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers)!!
Then decided it was time to paint the factory wheels, get rid of the new rubbing, and raise the front end a little bit. I ordered some Bilstein 5100 adjustable struts from wheelersoffroad.com, and they ride beautifully. They are currently set at 1.25" (I think?).
Then it was time to plasti-dip the bumpers and grille, and remove some emblems.
Then did the blinker relocate mod.
Decided it was time for a new stereo. Alpine Bluetooth unit, Kicker speakers in all doors, MTX 500.1 sub amp, Audiobahn shallow mount sub.
Put in revers light LED's.
Sound deadened the interior.
Time for new shoes! Level 8 MK6 in Bronze!
Removed the pinstriping and installed the Wheeler's 1.5" AAL, with Bilstein 5100's.