Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Shipps' 1995.5 Taco

Old 06-01-2014, 05:43 PM   #101
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Infantry
BabyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I am curious to see her plan of attack when he's bigger than her. I don't think her booty bump tactic will be enough to knock him over any more
Old 06-01-2014, 05:45 PM   #102
braaAAAP
shipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
shipps's Tacoma Gallery
Haha she needs her ass kicked hopefully he'll be the one to do it. That was too funny though i watched her do that like 5 different times this morning when you were packing up your tent lol
Old 06-16-2014, 09:41 AM   #103
LSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant future

Name: Logan
LSC15's Tacoma Gallery
Lovin the build. I got some new pics up in my build. Here's a few

Old 06-16-2014, 08:49 PM   #104
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Old 06-17-2014, 05:05 AM   #105
braaAAAP
shipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shed

shipps's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTaco View Post
Great now i gotta update my first page with more pics i didn't take

Lol soon enough i won't be have to be stealing yours and Marcs photos of my truck
Old 06-24-2014, 03:16 PM   #106
Old 06-24-2014, 08:58 PM   #110
braaAAAP

shipps's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
BTW..i realized the next day we never aired you back up haha did you?

Haha yeah I did. It was nice for the drive home though that's for sure. Pretty sure I made it down Red Grade in record time with how smooth it rode lol. My house is only 10 minutes or so from the mountain so I aired back up the next morning.
Old 06-29-2014, 10:35 PM   #112
Time to cut

Old 06-30-2014, 05:46 AM   #113
braaAAAP

shipps's Tacoma Gallery
Might as well just start trimming for 37's
Old 06-30-2014, 11:22 AM   #114
You won't do it!
Old 06-30-2014, 11:26 AM   #115
braaAAAP

shipps's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You won't do it!

I'd probably snap CV's like toothpicks
Old 06-30-2014, 11:32 AM   #116
Just buy a DD for some axles. With your driving record it will be totaled in a year and you can use it for parts.
Old 06-30-2014, 04:15 PM   #117
braaAAAP

shipps's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just buy a DD for some axles. With your driving record it will be totaled in a year and you can use it for parts.
Lol hey man my driving record is spotless...however, animals, nature, and dumbass Ford drivers seem to think my truck is a target.
Old 07-03-2014, 06:23 PM   #118
braaAAAP

shipps's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna attempt to try and fix (massage with a BFH) some of this over the weekend..
DSC00355 by joshipps132, on Flickr

DSC00349 by joshipps132, on Flickr

Addicted Offroad sliders are done too!
Old 07-06-2014, 10:06 AM   #119
braaAAAP

shipps's Tacoma Gallery
Major fail at the attempt to fix some of the dent. FML.