Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Scenekyd's Build - 04 Xtra Cab

Old 05-18-2014, 07:02 PM   #61
Scenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud of

Name: Jay
Scenekyd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboyTRD View Post
Nice! It's got some good rake to it. I think the duratracs have a decent rep, and they def look look nice.
Thanks, didn't install the AAL yet. Was afraid of too much rake. Maybe in a few weeks when the RTT comes in, then will install haha
Old 05-19-2014, 08:31 AM   #62
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Is the rake bearable?

How about the wheel gap?

I like the stance
Old 05-19-2014, 07:31 PM   #63
Scenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Is the rake bearable?

How about the wheel gap?

I like the stance
Rake isn't bad. Only about 3/4". Wheel gap is about 9 in the front and 9.75 in the back. Like I said. No extra leaf yet. Will probably install within the next month
Old 05-19-2014, 07:33 PM   #64
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Not bad. It'll settle too so the gap will lessen.

For S&Gs I just went out and measured my passenger front wheel gap.

Top of tire to bottom of flare: 6.5"
Old 05-19-2014, 08:22 PM   #65

My front was driver side, tomorrow at work I plan to measure all the way around. Tape measure was at home so I couldn't today. Also, my tires are 265/70. Only 30" I will measure tire to fender and middle hub to fender and let you know tomorrow.
Old 05-29-2014, 08:05 PM   #66

Finally order my SOS Concepts bed rack last Monday should be about another two weeks
Old 06-07-2014, 07:50 AM   #67

Just got tracking info on my CVT
Old 06-11-2014, 04:44 PM   #68

Bed rack should be ready for pickup Saturday and tent should be here Monday
Old 06-13-2014, 12:22 PM   #69

Refused my tent today, fedex sucks. Going to get my bed rack tomorrow though
Old 06-13-2014, 12:42 PM   #70
johnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud of

Name: John
johnboyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
They've really gone downhill the past few years!
Old 06-14-2014, 09:18 PM   #71

Finally got my SOS Concepts bed rack now I have some painting to do next Friday while I'm off

Old 06-14-2014, 11:11 PM   #72
johnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud of

Looks good man, I like it. Was thinking about one of these before I got the welder, but they don't ship to California... Rollseyes
Old 06-15-2014, 06:55 AM   #73

Why not?
Old 06-15-2014, 08:34 AM   #74

Idk, there are lots of exceptions for California.... We're special.
Old 06-15-2014, 09:18 AM   #75

That's dumb, once place I don't plan to live
Old 06-15-2014, 10:29 PM   #76

Yeah, bunch of commies.
Old 06-20-2014, 02:40 PM   #77

Old 08-16-2014, 08:13 PM   #78

Got the RTT mounted pics to come...
Old 08-16-2014, 08:40 PM   #79

Old 08-17-2014, 10:18 AM   #80

Looks like a blast.