I picked up my 2001 Double Cab SR5 TRD 4x4 in January of 2014. I've always liked the Tacoma and I always knew that I would end up getting one, but when this one came up for sale, I knew I had to get it. Before this, I had a 1976 FJ40 and then a 1999 RX300, but when I got my Tacoma, I saw so much potential in it and then I knew that I could have a lot of fun with this truck.
This is how it sits as of: 10/10/2014
Table of Contents:
Demello Off-road Hybrid Rock Sliders:
ICON/Dakar Lift Kit:
BAMF BPV Bracket:
Relentless Fabrications DIY Front Bumper:
Current Modifications List:
- All stock.
- 3.4L V6
- Stock TRD Gearing
- Automatic Transmission
- TRD E-locker Rear
- OEM Exhausted
- OEM Air Intake
- ICON Vehicle Dynamics Extended Travel Front Coilovers
- ICON Vehicle Dynamics Rear Shocks
- ARB 4x4 Accessories Old Man Emu Dakar Leaf Springs
- RevTek Front Differential Drop Kit
- ARB 4x4 Accessories Old Man Emu Bushing
- Wheeler's U-bolts w/ Hardware
- Custom 25" Extended Rear Brake Line
- BAMF BPV Bracket
- BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO Tires (LT265/75R16)
- Toyota Tacoma OEM Wheels (16x7)
- Relentless Fabrication 1995.5-2004 Tacoma Front Plate Bumper DIY Builder Kit
- Demello Off-road Hybrid Rock Sliders
- Sony Bluetooth Receiver with App Remote (MEX-BT3100P)
- WeatherTech All-Weather Floor Mats
- Grill Painted to Mute Semi-Gloss Black
And this is where it all started. Completely stock, very clean and 222,266 miles on it.
Photo from January 5th, 2014.