Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

The RCTOY inspired TECHOMA

Old 06-13-2014, 02:43 PM   #23
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-13-2014, 03:24 PM   #24
It's about to get real!!!
rctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: konstantenos
rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
This emo bitch has been begging to get cut. should have heard her im moab every time it bounced over a rock it would squeak CUT on the way down and ME on the way up.

The real cutting start tomorrow after i finnish another side project for some extra parts monies. bought all my frame plate steel and some 1.5 X .5 wall dom tube for the main links as shown in my last pic i posted.
Old 06-13-2014, 04:20 PM   #25
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctoy View Post
did it for you cuttie.
Well im honored
Quote:
This emo bitch has been begging to get cut. should have heard her im moab every time it bounced over a rock it would squeak CUT on the way down and ME on the way up.

The real cutting start tomorrow after i finnish another side project for some extra parts monies. bought all my frame plate steel and some 1.5 X .5 wall dom tube for the main links as shown in my last pic i posted.
BRING OUT THE PLAZ!!!!!!
Old 06-13-2014, 04:26 PM   #27
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Infantry
BabyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-14-2014, 06:39 AM   #28
rctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
BRING OUT THE PLAZ!!!!!!
you fucking know it..

Quote:
I should try to sell my 4.56 front and rear diffs and buy yours konsta

but even then I would have a hefty bill ontop of what I get for mine...and im in NOOOOOOO position to spend that kind of money. too bad the timing sucks
don't worry about it ill get you hooked up with 5.29's when the time comes and then you only have to buy one locker.
Old 06-14-2014, 11:36 AM   #29
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Why is this thread not packed full of pics from Moab. I hear awesome things about your truck but never seen any pics! Get your shit together!
Old 06-14-2014, 03:48 PM   #30
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTaco View Post
Why is this thread not packed full of pics from Moab. I hear awesome things about your truck but never seen any pics! Get your shit together!
Too busy wheeling and fucking bitches to get pics yo.
Old 06-14-2014, 10:15 PM   #31

rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
dude there is a thread dedicated to moab pics..
Old 06-14-2014, 10:59 PM   #33
Quote:
dude there is a thread dedicated to moab pics..
Ya but all they did was bitch about some video so I haven't check back on it. When I see it pop on the main page again I'll look through it some more.
Old 06-14-2014, 11:02 PM   #34
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ya but all they did was bitch about some video so I haven't check back on it. When I see it pop on the main page again I'll look through it some more.
Truuuuuuueeee lol there are some pics of his truck in that thread though
Old 06-15-2014, 07:43 AM   #35

rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
that and im not really big on posting pics this is only here Because mark requested it for pics. Im not big on sharing how I did things either if asked then I may or may not tell.
Old 06-15-2014, 08:17 AM   #36
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
ahhhh shit.... ifs is gone. i guess ill sub to this chaos
Old 06-15-2014, 10:56 AM   #38
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that and im not really big on posting pics this is only here Because mark requested it for pics. Im not big on sharing how I did things either if asked then I may or may not tell.
All I needed was some texts haha. Not a whole thread.
But since it's for me you should change the title ad dedicate it to me

Quote:
Inferior front suspension

Yes
Old 06-15-2014, 10:58 AM   #39

rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
All I needed was some texts haha. Not a whole thread.
But since it's for me you should change the title ad dedicate it to me

Yes

no joke since I made this thread ive had like 30 pm's about parts. still have a factory shaft tucked aside for you buddy. ben called dibs on the cross drilled and slotted rotors unless some one offers me more for them.