Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

The RCTOY inspired TECHOMA

Old 06-16-2014, 12:20 PM   #41
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post

I like shafts!
Tell us something we didn't already know haha
Old 06-17-2014, 03:52 PM   #42
ToyotaLover
Smar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
Smar969905's Tacoma Gallery
I want to watch this happen to get ideas for my truck. I would also like to see it in action once this next step of SAS and 42" wheels is done
Old 06-18-2014, 03:21 PM   #45
It's about to get real!!!
rctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: konstantenos
rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robby655 View Post
I dig that tool box nice storage! the one drawback to a bedrack... accessiing the bed can be a royal PITA

bought that tool box out of a full size and cut it down to fit after i did that the guy wanted to buy it back. guess he found out what they sell for new $1300
Old 06-18-2014, 06:42 PM   #46
Robby655 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Air traffic controller
Name: Rob
Robby655's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctoy View Post
bought that tool box out of a full size and cut it down to fit after i did that the guy wanted to buy it back. guess he found out what they sell for new $1300
haha he was dreaming thinking you were gunna sell it back, I know I sure as hell wouldnt! nice find
Old 06-18-2014, 08:44 PM   #48
Motherfucking Wizard
timmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timmytoast's Tacoma Gallery
You should've sold it back to him for more $ since you "customized" it
Old 06-19-2014, 07:05 AM   #49
rctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
I think he was hopping i would just sell it back to him and he could advertise it for what it is and get more money out of it. as soon as he saw it in the back of my truck though he was not a happy person. Like i said his problem not mine cuz im happy as hell..
Old 06-20-2014, 07:14 PM   #50

rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
AAAAHHHHHHHH feck looks like they don't make a 8" lift spring for the 1500 biggest they do is 5".. So now im debating running a long travel leaf pack but not going spring under it's the same price as the deaver 6" 63's

Either way the price is now close to $900 for rear springs.. So much for that being the cheap end of the truck.. Guess I could order the 5" springs and just block the rest of it like I have now though I was hopping to not go that route.
Old 06-20-2014, 11:01 PM   #52
ToyotaLover
Smar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
Smar969905's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
AAAAHHHHHHHH feck looks like they don't make a 8" lift spring for the 1500 biggest they do is 5".. So now im debating running a long travel leaf pack but not going spring under it's the same price as the deaver 6" 63's

Either way the price is now close to $900 for rear springs.. So much for that being the cheap end of the truck.. Guess I could order the 5" springs and just block the rest of it like I have now though I was hopping to not go that route.
What about stacked springs, 3" and 6" but with different coil rates, sort of like progressive springs to lower a car.
Old 06-21-2014, 08:03 PM   #53

rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
I figured 8" would be plenty but looks like 6" is the biggest I can get. Should still do the trick just fine and im going to build another track bar like I had before so if I have to blocks will work just fine. Probably going to run a 6"shackle as well.
Old 06-21-2014, 08:06 PM   #54
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
I like where this thread is going.
Also easy to fap too.
Old 06-22-2014, 07:38 AM   #56
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Found some used 40's for cheap so ill be running them first but im going to borrow a buddies 42 pitbull rockers for set up..
On that note, tell me they look better than Rocky's used 38s
Quote:
got some frame plate work done yesterday but spend a decent amount of time welding on the flying crawler..
Taking up more shop time I see
Old 06-22-2014, 08:08 AM   #57
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
got some frame plate work done yesterday but spend a decent amount of time welding on the flying crawler..
we're almost done welding on that thing!
Old 06-22-2014, 06:29 PM   #58

rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
On that note, tell me they look better than Rocky's used 38s
yeah much better hopping to get them mounted next week and post a pic or two of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
we're almost done welding on that thing!
told you id help you just didn't say how long it would take. past you no one else is getting shop time. mine all mine..
Old 06-23-2014, 01:06 PM   #59

rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Sold tires over the weekend and got some TW members together for lunch Here we are one day later and 18" coil overs are ordered along with break lines for the front of the truck.. i think the only thing left to order for the front is my PSC taco pump kit.
Old 06-23-2014, 06:01 PM   #60
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sold tires over the weekend and got some TW members together for lunch Here we are one day later and 18" coil overs are ordered along with break lines for the front of the truck.. i think the only thing left to order for the front is my PSC taco pump kit.
Hell ya! That was a fun lunch!

And 18s? This thing is gonna be a flex monster! Perfect for that rti ramp lol