Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

The RCTOY inspired TECHOMA

Old 06-23-2014, 06:07 PM   #61
donahoo is on a distinguished road
donahoo's Tacoma Gallery
what kind of tool box is it that you have?? I really like the look..
Old 06-24-2014, 07:48 AM   #63
It's about to get real!!!
rctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: konstantenos
rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
Hell ya! That was a fun lunch!

And 18s? This thing is gonna be a flex monster! Perfect for that rti ramp lol
Thats the idea. but as we all know an idea and reality are rarely the same so im gonna do my best to make it a reality. When i was ordering them the guy was like are you sure you dont want 14's or 16's 18 is a lot and i told him yeah i want 18's if my girlfriends not scared why are you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by donahoo View Post
what kind of tool box is it that you have?? I really like the look..
not one you can buy on a chelf. i found that tool box in the back of a one ton truck and cut it down to fit in my tacoma like that..
Old 06-24-2014, 10:14 AM   #64
Master Blaster
smkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Geez at the rate your going... Front axle figment is likely gonna be done by the time I come up next mobth
Old 06-26-2014, 09:30 AM   #67
Master Blaster
smkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctoy View Post
dude just ordered like $300 in little parts for the front axle. i hope the rear axle has way less rust in it's seals.

Lol that's not bad compared to what the bill could have been or more so what is left lol
Old 06-26-2014, 10:20 AM   #68
rctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
thats just breaks and seals and stuff. Waiting on steering and to get my tires mounted then im going to get the front axle all put together. Got some more frame plating done last night.
Old 07-01-2014, 07:32 AM   #73
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-01-2014, 07:56 AM   #75
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
those for 4 corners or for dual rates?
Old 07-01-2014, 09:52 AM   #78

rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i still need to finnish platting the dimmond and build 3 more links. at this point it's get a bunch of mock up done then make more money for the last few things i need like rear springs and some more link material.
Old 07-07-2014, 04:50 PM   #80
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
This will be awesome!!!