Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

The RCTOY inspired TECHOMA

Old 06-10-2014, 12:22 PM   #1
It's about to get real!!!
rctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: konstantenos
rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
The RCTOY inspired TECHOMA

I never wanted to do one of these but it seems like a good place to keep all my pics so why not..

First is the truck that inspired this build (my last build rctoy)

SC with urd 2.1 super grip pully and all the exh. and fuel modes to go with.

200A alt with urd 2.2 super grip pully

Aluminum skid plate

Hilift mounting location

on board air.. twin VIAIR 480C's with cusom PVC air trank.

as it was last seen befor the SAS started.

Operation tow rig. Because having to fix broken shit befor you can go home is for the birds.

Tail gate grill mode

Dana 60 for the SAS

track bar to save springs

King of the hill.

Parts (1.25" cromoly rod ends)
Old 06-10-2014, 12:29 PM   #2
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
CohbsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
shubbed, ive been wanting to see how you did your roof rack,
Old 06-10-2014, 12:58 PM   #4
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
CohbsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
oooooo, i gotya, sweet man. haha i thought you got it from a 4 runner or something.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:13 PM   #5
rctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
no they offer it on the 4doors cuz they have a tiny bed. not gonna lie it came in very handy a few times and the last section of it doubles as a spoiler.. so incase i ever hit 300 MPH it will help stabelize the truck.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:32 PM   #6
1stgen is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
1stgen's Tacoma Gallery
rear bumper?
Old 06-10-2014, 02:16 PM   #7
Dj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
Dj318's Tacoma Gallery
What size tires/lift prior sas?
Old 06-10-2014, 02:32 PM   #8

rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
6" lift on 35's and the rear bumper is made by CBI but my design Steve the original owner and i did it together he wanted my axles out of the RCTOY and thats how he paid for them. rear front and sliders came out of his shop but i designed them..
Old 06-11-2014, 02:28 PM   #10
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-12-2014, 04:14 PM   #12
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctoy View Post
you sir should be asking me for parts not hidding.
I'm asking for your diffs. I'll give you tree fiddy.
Old 06-12-2014, 04:16 PM   #13
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you sir should be asking me for parts not hidding.

Speaking of parts
Would you possible part out the DB? My friend has the bracket and spindles but idk about the spacers and trailing arms...
Old 06-13-2014, 06:55 AM   #14

rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
I'm asking for your diffs. I'll give you tree fiddy.

Dude I thought we was friends. The cheapest place that sells them is east coast gear and supply they want $3000 for new ones that you have to break in and send your old diffs back. Im only asking $2200 with no core charge..
Old 06-13-2014, 09:40 AM   #15
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Dude I thought we was friends. The cheapest place that sells them is east coast gear and supply they want $3000 for new ones that you have to break in and send your old diffs back. Im only asking $2200 with no core charge..
Lol the worst part is I have the money to buy them. But I'm moving in two weeks and have to buy all new furniture :/
Old 06-13-2014, 10:27 AM   #18

Quote:
so sell your diffs after you buy these and buy really cheap stuff and get better stuff later.
I bought really cheap stuff the first time I moved. Now it's all broken so I'm just going to buy nice stuff this time.
Old 06-13-2014, 10:58 AM   #19

rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
lol All i have in my home i a home made bed frame an entertainment center and a kitchen table. good enough for this guy.. where do my guests sit you ask?? $6 camp chairs..