Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Silver02Taco's Build Thread

Old 03-06-2015, 11:28 PM   #1
Feet in the water...
Silver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Silver02Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Silver02Taco Send a message via AIM to Silver02Taco Send a message via MSN to Silver02Taco Send a message via Yahoo to Silver02Taco
Silver02Taco's Build Thread

Well here we go... The "Mod-Bug" is bedded down like an "Alabama Tick" so in order to keep with the times... here's mah build thread.

This is my truck the day I got her...

First Mods: Grey Wire Mod, Redline Hood Struts

Bilstein 5100's in front on stock springs, set at the top...

Surface rust from HELL!!

5125's in the rear...

Wet Okole's

BAMF Sliders:

Wheeler's 15" x 8" Steel Wheels with Goodyear MTR 32" x 11.50" x 15"

I have since removed the front mud flaps, trimmed plastic, and took a BFH to the pinch weld, but need to trim more still...

***Thread In Progress***
Old 03-20-2015, 01:22 PM   #2
presto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Topher
presto's Tacoma Gallery
you finally made a build thread..

subbed
Old 04-03-2015, 11:24 AM   #3
Feet in the water...
Silver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Send a message via ICQ to Silver02Taco Send a message via AIM to Silver02Taco Send a message via MSN to Silver02Taco Send a message via Yahoo to Silver02Taco
After much reading, and talking with a few folks on the site, I decided to go with ADS Extended Travel RR Coilovers, Total Chaos UCA's, Deaver Leafs, and 10" King 2.0 RR Rear Shocks. I also got extended brake lines from Wheelers. But, since the driveway at my place is inclined, I can't install the lift at home, so I'm going to likely have it done at Toy Connection in Santa Clara, once I have the $500 or so to get it done.

I also have a Relentless Fab plate bumper on order, but I'm told that it won't be ready to ship until July, so the wait has begun...
Old 04-03-2015, 01:40 PM   #4
presto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

presto's Tacoma Gallery
Damn bro goin all out! Nice Your getting your rear shocks relocated too?
Old 04-03-2015, 01:43 PM   #5
Feet in the water...

Yeah, I need to order BAMF's kit still... But I have to wait until next Friday to do that.
Old 04-03-2015, 05:00 PM   #6

presto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver02Taco View Post
Yeah, I need to order BAMF's kit still... But I have to wait until next Friday to do that.
I feel your pain bro. I have to wait till the end of this month before I can order my gears/ARB (ECGS built 3rds).

Man if I were you I'd do it at a buddies house or in front of your house/somewhere close that has flat ground or something, I wouldn't be able to wait for toy connection to install all that haha I'm impatient though. I did mine at my buddies house, front wasn't bad, the rear had a lot of frozen bolts though. Your truck is a bit newer and probably wouldn't be as bad.
Old 04-03-2015, 05:33 PM   #7
Feet in the water...

Pics added to first post!
Old 04-03-2015, 05:40 PM   #8
(͠◉_◉᷅ )
Delta00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelta00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelta00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelta00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelta00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelta00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelta00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelta00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelta00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelta00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelta00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Troy
Delta00's Tacoma Gallery
I like this build. Subbed!