Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

wildjerseyfirefighter's build

Old 05-19-2009, 06:03 PM   #21
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
nah
damn!

i dont blame you
Old 05-19-2009, 06:10 PM   #22
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
damn!

i dont blame you
how much u want for them?
Old 05-19-2009, 06:20 PM   #23
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
OOO and i also forgot..Ive got the wetokle seat covers with black on black inside. no pics, oddly.

incase anyone hasnt figgured it out yet, i like black

one i burn these goodyears out, I have a plan for the ivan stewart wheels also
Old 05-19-2009, 06:53 PM   #24
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
So you're S/C'd??? Otherwise why do you have the boost gauge?
Old 05-19-2009, 06:57 PM   #25
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
OOO and i also forgot..Ive got the wetokle seat covers with black on black inside. no pics, oddly.

incase anyone hasnt figgured it out yet, i like black

one i burn these goodyears out, I have a plan for the ivan stewart wheels also

blacking the ivans out?

btw i think i forgot to mention that your truck is EASILY one of my favorites (when its on the ivans of course) that ive seen online and in person
Old 05-19-2009, 07:05 PM   #26
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
blacking the ivans out?

btw i think i forgot to mention that your truck is EASILY one of my favorites (when its on the ivans of course) that ive seen online and in person
mines not one of ur favorates
urs is mine
Old 05-19-2009, 07:06 PM   #27
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
So you're S/C'd??? Otherwise why do you have the boost gauge?

when i got my pod, i got the one for 2 guages..ebay had a killer deal on boost guages, which i wanted to hook up for vaccum..never found a decent vaccum line to use
Old 05-19-2009, 07:07 PM   #28
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
blacking the ivans out?

just the center, and leaving the chrome lip alone

where do you live, and when did you see my truck????
Old 05-19-2009, 07:08 PM   #29
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
just the center, and leaving the chrome lip alone

where do you live, and when did you see my truck????
never seen it in person...just know its one of my favorites...ever

interesting concept for the ivans...i may have to steal it if comes out nice...the thought has crossed my mind to black them out
Old 05-19-2009, 07:12 PM   #30
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
never seen it in person...just know its one of my favorites...ever

interesting concept for the ivans...i may have to steal it if comes out nice...the thought has crossed my mind to black them out

gotcha It will be a few years, since these come off for the winter, before I run them out...Unless I get some extra cash, and decide to go a different route with tires.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:17 PM   #31
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

when i got my pod, i got the one for 2 guages..ebay had a killer deal on boost guages, which i wanted to hook up for vaccum..never found a decent vaccum line to use
So it's just for show and to intimidate?
Old 05-19-2009, 07:18 PM   #32
I got fisted

Firefighter:
well no..once i figured out that it woudnt work, i took it out and sold it..now i have a egt guage and the volt on the bottom
Old 05-19-2009, 08:42 PM   #33

Quote:
well no..once i figured out that it woudnt work, i took it out and sold it..now i have a egt guage and the volt on the bottom
Gotcha!
Old 05-20-2009, 04:35 AM   #35
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
also added trd bedside stickers also
I have the same sticker on my truck.
Old 05-22-2009, 07:49 PM   #36
I got fisted

Firefighter:
copy cat!
Old 08-05-2009, 12:46 PM   #37
I got fisted

Firefighter:
forgot to add the wet okle seat covers. Ive gotten a few pm's from people asking to see them on the 60/40 seats so im gonna go snap some in a min
Old 08-05-2009, 01:04 PM   #38
I got fisted

Firefighter:
heres my wet okle seat covers on the 60/40 bench seat

Old 08-05-2009, 01:05 PM   #39
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Those look nice.
Old 08-05-2009, 06:49 PM   #40
AlbertaBeef is on a distinguished road
AlbertaBeef's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
heres my wet okle seat covers on the 60/40 bench seat

Oh ... wow ... those are SOOO much nicer than I expected them to be.

thanks for posting pics... (my wife doesn't thank you... but I do)

Now how to explain to the wife that it's a NEED not a WANT... hmm...