wildjerseyfirefighter's build

Old 10-05-2009, 02:59 PM   #41
homer96 is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh...or Homer
homer96's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Added clear corner markers, clear blinkers and diamond cut headlights

Where did you find the clear corner and blinker lights?
Old 10-19-2009, 09:30 PM   #42
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
ebaymotors.com
Old 12-18-2009, 08:08 PM   #43
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Nice Truck!! I like the Ivan Stewart Wheels, they are so sexy!!! hahaha

Where did ya buy them?? and What did they cost??

Also like the Wet Oakle Seat Covers. Where did ya get them?? And Cost
Old 12-18-2009, 08:23 PM   #44
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
Nice Truck!! I like the Ivan Stewart Wheels, they are so sexy!!! hahaha

Where did ya buy them?? and What did they cost??

Also like the Wet Oakle Seat Covers. Where did ya get them?? And Cost
thanks..found them on ebay a few years back for $600 shipped.

wet oakles I got from performanceproducts.com..cant remember how much, but i'd say around $280..ish. It was funny when I called them to order, the guy asked what year my truck was, told him 96..he goes wow, thats a relief, I've had nothing but 05+ orders...lol
Old 12-18-2009, 08:45 PM   #45
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Quote:
thanks..found them on ebay a few years back for $600 shipped.

wet oakles I got from performanceproducts.com..cant remember how much, but i'd say around $280..ish. It was funny when I called them to order, the guy asked what year my truck was, told him 96..he goes wow, thats a relief, I've had nothing but 05+ orders...lol

hahaha thats pretty funny about the Wet oakles hahahaha
Old 12-19-2009, 02:20 AM   #46
rustyshakelford is on a distinguished road
Name: Brett
rustyshakelford's Tacoma Gallery
i took all the chrome crap off mine around the wheel wells and then blacked out my grill. i bet it would look good on your white truck. only thing i have left to de-chrome is my door handles

brett
Old 08-07-2010, 06:31 PM   #47
andy2003 will become famous soon enough

Name: Andy
andy2003's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck man keep up the good work
Old 08-07-2010, 07:07 PM   #48
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

and last, but not least, painted second gen badges

thats it up untill now..Hope you enjoyed my street queen build
Great looking truck man, btw where did you get the badges and what did you stick them on with?
Old 12-28-2011, 08:42 PM   #49
CRASHSOME will become famous soon enough
CRASHSOME's Tacoma Gallery
is that a marlboro adventure team key chain in the ignition lol got the same one, where dose one hunt in nj
Old 12-28-2011, 08:49 PM   #50
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by trd7 View Post
Great looking truck man, btw where did you get the badges and what did you stick them on with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRASHSOME View Post
is that a marlboro adventure team key chain in the ignition lol got the same one, where dose one hunt in nj
Bought the badges from a member on here, stuck them on with 3m tape . Yep, that is a marlboro keychain! As far as hunting, public land!
Old 01-13-2012, 03:39 PM   #52
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
nice truck lookin good
I THINK its a pepsi can now, not sure. truck was totaled in june-ish of 2011
Old 01-13-2012, 08:02 PM   #53
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I THINK its a pepsi can now, not sure. truck was totaled in june-ish of 2011
really?
Old 01-05-2014, 01:57 PM   #54
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Yup.