Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

wildjerseyfirefighter's build

Old 05-18-2009, 09:34 PM   #1
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
wildjerseyfirefighter's build

Ok..So i read throu some threads, and figured why not..

Started as a plain old 96 4x4 with cap..no pics

Added some "carbon fiber" ebay lights
also added trd bedside stickers also

tinted the windows(re-did since it didnt match the rear windows)

added 2 10" AudioPipe Subwoofers and a box

my dad gave me his old tonneau cover when he got his cap

also took the TOYOTA tacoma and V6 off the tailgate, along with the stripes.

Added clear corner markers, clear blinkers and diamond cut headlights
Old 05-18-2009, 09:35 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:36 PM   #3
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
its a good start looks goood
Old 05-18-2009, 09:36 PM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
psst...i know where those taillights are if you want them back!
Old 05-18-2009, 09:42 PM   #5
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
rhino lined the bed

first amp(blew it up, now have a 2,000 watt amp)

added TRD Ivan Stewart wheels, with goodyear Forterra tripple treads

crappy pic of the line of fire
added redline tuning hood struts,redtop optima, and a CAI

added a borla cat-back
Old 05-18-2009, 09:47 PM   #6

Firefighter:
07 tacoberfest..pic of cap above..LOL

01-04 tail lights..Also added Billstein rear shocks

painted stockers flat black
Old 05-18-2009, 09:51 PM   #7
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good man
Old 05-18-2009, 09:53 PM   #8

Firefighter:
deer hunting mod..

double A-pillar guages

red/clears

HID installed

maplight mod
Old 05-18-2009, 10:00 PM   #9

Firefighter:

custom INdash nav,Sony headunit(installed with subwoofers), and scanguage

Last years ATN's

bad pic of the in channel vent visors

and last, but not least, painted second gen badges

thats it up untill now..Hope you enjoyed my street queen build
Old 05-18-2009, 10:11 PM   #10
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Now just splash some mud on it.

Looks great!
Old 05-18-2009, 10:15 PM   #11

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Now just splash some mud on it.

Looks great!

NEVER
maybe a little here and there..but thats only during deer season
Old 05-19-2009, 11:16 AM   #12
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
NICE build! truck looks good, especially with the black wheels. this here is my fav pic
Old 05-19-2009, 11:20 AM   #13
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Old 05-19-2009, 03:12 PM   #14

Firefighter:
thanks!

I also forgot that i put the billy 5100's up front. this is where im at a stand still...I need something different to do, but not sure what. I think if i could find a hood, and make the scoop like srfive did, it would look killer.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:47 PM   #15
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i'll sell you your old taillights back!
Old 05-19-2009, 05:56 PM   #16

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i'll sell you your old taillights back!
ill trade you for my red/clears
Old 05-19-2009, 05:58 PM   #17
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
ill trade you for my red/clears
the CF for red/clears?

ok
Old 05-19-2009, 06:00 PM   #18
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post

also took the TOYOTA tacoma and V6 off the tailgate, along with the stripes.
i can still see "TOYOTA"
Old 05-19-2009, 06:01 PM   #19

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
the CF for red/clears?

ok

nah
Old 05-19-2009, 06:02 PM   #20

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
i can still see "TOYOTA"

i know..that wasnt long after i had taken them off..

now, its hard to see