Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

luxes build

Old 02-05-2013, 06:00 PM   #281
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Ahh, love me some white 1st gens. You know what I always say "If it ain't white, it ain't right."

But your hood is still too high, looks goofy
Old 02-05-2013, 06:07 PM   #282
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
But your hood is still too high, looks goofy
It fits the owner!
Old 02-05-2013, 07:10 PM   #283
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
no it sits about where it needs to the black line up front is a piece of weather stripping all 01-04 hoods have
Old 04-01-2013, 07:42 PM   #284
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

workin on a set of half doors just because i have an axtra set of doors just lying around and they arent really good enough to sell

sooooooooo........

they aint purdy...........

or finished yet but....................

just so yall know there is a reason for that piece sitting out 2 inches

the door handle sits flush with the top of the door now

im not sure about the door handle placement. im stuck between option "A" and option "B". "A" will be easier to do but "B" will look better

option "A"

option "B"
Old 04-20-2013, 12:58 PM   #285
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks nice white! Can't wait to see those doors finished
Old 05-30-2013, 05:13 PM   #286

some pics of the taco at uwharrie with the half doors

and thanks for the sweet pics burry
Old 05-30-2013, 05:33 PM   #287

uwharrie damage

taillight (ordered replacement today 5 30 13)

bumper (should be fixing this problem real soon )

the reason why sliders are necessary for your truck if you wheel it

tire (hit a fawking stump 1/2 a mile from camp while leaving to go back home, luckly it was only the valve stem that was damaged)

(fawking stump)

Old 11-17-2013, 04:22 PM   #288
wolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud of

Name: Skyler
wolfgang123's Tacoma Gallery
how did you paint it?
Old 11-17-2013, 04:40 PM   #289

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgang123 View Post
how did you paint it?
straightened out the dends the best i could the filled them in with bondo, butt load of sanding till straight, then primer, then rustoleum high performance white spray paint, then rolled on 2 coats of rustoleum oil based protective enamel. it didnt come out bad but it would have held up better if i did 4-6 coats and it'd look better if i wet sanded it, i may still go back and do a few more coats and wet-sand it, but it turned out great for only having ~350$ in it

fourm i got the idea from http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...paint-job-quot
Old 11-17-2013, 04:49 PM   #290

i guess some more recent pics would be nice since ive gotten a few more things for the truck like some 01-04 fender flairs and some SLIDERS

Old 11-17-2013, 05:00 PM   #291
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
looks great! white trucks always look good!!!!!
Old 11-17-2013, 05:05 PM   #292
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
CohbsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sick truck man!!
Old 11-17-2013, 08:01 PM   #293

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerretxx View Post
looks great! white trucks always look good!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CohbsTaco View Post
Sick truck man!!
thanks
Old 11-18-2013, 05:34 AM   #294
wolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud of

Name: Skyler
wolfgang123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
straightened out the dends the best i could the filled them in with bondo, butt load of sanding till straight, then primer, then rustoleum high performance white spray paint, then rolled on 2 coats of rustoleum oil based protective enamel. it didnt come out bad but it would have held up better if i did 4-6 coats and it'd look better if i wet sanded it, i may still go back and do a few more coats and wet-sand it, but it turned out great for only having ~350$ in it

fourm i got the idea from http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...paint-job-quot
Thanks!
Old 11-19-2013, 04:33 AM   #295
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
GIVE ME YOUR 4X BUMPER!!
Old 11-19-2013, 04:34 AM   #296
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
... you probably don't need those sliders either

awesome truck, man!
Old 11-19-2013, 10:12 AM   #297

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatblack View Post
GIVE ME YOUR 4X BUMPER!!
i wont "give" it to you but for the right amout of $$$ anything can be bought

Quote:
... you probably don't need those sliders either
nah i dont need no sliders
Quote:
awesome truck, man!
thanks man
Old 01-30-2014, 06:01 PM   #298

well i haven't done an update in a while, havnt done much. wheeled it a couple of times at different places but now its time to do some maintenance (c.v. boots, tie rod ends, steering rack bushings, ect.....)

oh yea and my last wheelin trip out im pretty sure i broke some teeth off my front ring gear oh well good thing i ordered some 4.56 gears two days before i blew it up lol

pics to come of the carnage
Old 01-30-2014, 06:15 PM   #299
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phoenix
Boogyman's Tacoma Gallery
Just realized I haven't sub'd for this one yet
Old 02-05-2014, 05:24 AM   #300
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Copy clone.