Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

luxes build

Old 08-16-2009, 09:26 PM   #41
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
umm.......
no
i was thinkin i go with ms tits and when i get tired u get a turn and then i go again and then u and so on and so on
Old 08-16-2009, 09:27 PM   #42
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
what
did you wanna go first?
Old 08-16-2009, 09:30 PM   #43
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Nice.
Old 08-16-2009, 09:32 PM   #45
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
K
Old 08-16-2009, 09:34 PM   #46
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
K
nuuuuuuu i cant stand that bitch shes annoyong
Old 08-16-2009, 09:36 PM   #47

Quote:
nuuuuuuu i cant stand that bitch shes annoyong
BUT SHE HAS BIG BOOBS
just stare at them and nod your head agreeing with everything she says
Old 08-16-2009, 09:37 PM   #48
Quote:
BUT SHE HAS BIG BOOBS
just stare at them and nod your head agreeing with everything she says
but but i called her fat she dosnt want to talke to me lol
Old 08-16-2009, 09:38 PM   #49

Quote:
but but i called her fat she dosnt want to talke to me lol
haha
you fucked up big time

well dude imma go to sleep
gotta get up early tomarro
later
Old 08-16-2009, 09:41 PM   #50
Quote:
haha
you fucked up big time

well dude imma go to sleep
gotta get up early tomarro
later
me too...ill be on here if i have any computer classes
Old 08-22-2009, 12:34 PM   #51

Quote:
everyone else has one
so why not me
start out with a completely stock (other than the bfg AT ko's, tool box, and 4' firestick anntenna) 1998 toyota 4wd
no pics of it when i bought it

first mod was move the cb from just wedged between the seats to under a new pioneer deh-1900mp cd player and a new whip cb anntenna (cuz i broke the firestik )
cost 135$

next was a class 2 reciever hitch i got from my mom as a birthday present
it was destroyed on jan 22 09 by a white lincon going under me in my first wreck ever

drove it around like that for about 6 months intill i got some new 31x10.50xr15 defenity dakota M/T's

then shortly after that i made a 1/2 inch body lift (front) and 3/8 inch body lift (rear) to help get the tailgate off the rear bumper and to level out the body lines

wreck 1/22/09 3 car collision lincoln ls rear ended me and pushed me into a 89 ford mustang
(sorry no pics)
had a custom black SR5 decal made

then bought wheelers type b black powercoated rims (used) cost $150 from tigerfan00

cont. tomarrow
ummm what was next??
oh yea deck plate and rear dif breather mod and valve cover gasket replacement

then a warn transformer brushgaurd (kinda wish i got a arb instead)

the next day i skiped school and bought some cheapo 25$ lights for it

black taillight mod

ruined the cheapo 25$ lights doing this

had to drain out all the water and rewire the lights so they will work again

then i got a package from automatcentral

55 watt lights sweet

installed

went out and bought 9 cans of black spray paint and scraped the crap off from my frame and painted the frame, wheel wells, rear axle, and front skid plate

and what paint i had left over i did the BHLM (yes on a 98) and blacked out my corner lamps to mach

(not shure if i like the BHLM yet i might take it back appart and sand the black off)
painted the front toyota symbol completely red

didnt really like it like that so i went red and chrome (much better IMO)

***wreck #2

easy fix for me

while i had the bumper off i decided to "trim" it up a lil for more ground clearence

and thats it for now
will add more when i add more mods to her
Old 08-22-2009, 06:06 PM   #52

also forgot to menson after i bought the new wheels i trimmed the exaust pipe
Old 08-22-2009, 06:49 PM   #53
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build
Old 08-22-2009, 08:30 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
Nice build
thanks
Old 08-23-2009, 03:53 PM   #55
white+Peal has a spectacular aura aboutwhite+Peal has a spectacular aura about

Name: Kris
white+Peal's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to white+Peal
nice u got some skill with the body work.
Old 08-23-2009, 04:24 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by white+Peal View Post
nice u got some skill with the body work.
thanks
it came out WAY better than i thought it would
Old 09-06-2009, 03:29 PM   #57

sept. 4 swiched to mobil 1 10w-30 synthetic and changed the oil in the rearend, transmission, and transfercase with 80w-90 gear oil
woulda did the front end too but didnt have anything to get the bolt out
Old 10-11-2009, 05:23 PM   #58
tacoman101 is a glorious beacon of lighttacoman101 is a glorious beacon of lighttacoman101 is a glorious beacon of lighttacoman101 is a glorious beacon of lighttacoman101 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: scott
tacoman101's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
everyone else has one
so why not me
start out with a completely stock (other than the bfg AT ko's, tool box, and 4' firestick anntenna) 1998 toyota 4wd
no pics of it when i bought it

first mod was move the cb from just wedged between the seats to under a new pioneer deh-1900mp cd player and a new whip cb anntenna (cuz i broke the firestik )
cost 135$

next was a class 2 reciever hitch i got from my mom as a birthday present
it was destroyed on jan 22 09 by a white lincon going under me in my first wreck ever

drove it around like that for about 6 months intill i got some new 31x10.50xr15 defenity dakota M/T's

then shortly after that i made a 1/2 inch body lift (front) and 3/8 inch body lift (rear) to help get the tailgate off the rear bumper and to level out the body lines

wreck 1/22/09 3 car collision lincoln ls rear ended me and pushed me into a 89 ford mustang
(sorry no pics)
had a custom black SR5 decal made

then bought wheelers type b black powercoated rims (used) cost $150 from tigerfan00

cont. tomarrow
whered you make that sticker at
Old 10-11-2009, 05:30 PM   #59
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
So still no locker yet eh?
Old 10-11-2009, 05:30 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman101 View Post
whered you make that sticker at

which one?

bed side, browning deer head, or tacoma world?