Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

2000 Tacoma 5 Lug build.

Old 09-14-2009, 11:06 PM   #3
"You've Got Red on You"
SRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Damon
SRQ TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Driving to a custom Tacos meet.

At a Custom Tacos meet back in April

Then I tinted my Tails and corners.

Then I got a tonneau (sp) cover and a 1'' Daystar coil spacer from a member on CT

Blacked out the inside spokes on my Jeep Wheels.

2 Sweet stickers support!

And then BAM! Street scene grille and valance inserts, JDM Smoked Headlights and Corners

Recent updates w/o pics are de-badged and clear turn signals. I will get pics tomorrow.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:36 PM   #4
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
nice little truck you got there

so was the newer tail light swap just plug and play? i picked up a 97 4x4 and one of the tail lights is busted... i wanted to get these but wasn't sure if they would just plug right in or not.

Old 09-14-2009, 11:55 PM   #6
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
sweet, i'm buying some! i looked all over for a tread to see if anyone had swapped them and couldn't find anything... thanks!
Old 03-24-2010, 04:17 PM   #10
Razorbil is on a distinguished road

Razorbil's Tacoma Gallery
Jeep Wrangler 15x8 Wheels

Really like the rims. What year did the Jeep rims come off of? Did you have to do any mods to the suspension to get them to fit?
Old 04-08-2010, 11:28 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRQ TACO View Post
Thanks,
There off a 2000 Jeep wrangler and I added a 1'' lift in the front.
The Toyota center caps. Are they pretty easy to match up with the Jeep rims?

Thanks for the help.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:07 AM   #16
militaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to behold

militaco's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck.....first one i saw with those rims....are you windows tinted?
Old 07-31-2010, 05:40 AM   #18

I like the 4wd grill. Is it aftermarket or from another year/model Tacoma? Any modification to get it to match your frame?
Old 08-04-2010, 02:56 AM   #20
PreRonner
SixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
SixtyDashOne's Tacoma Gallery
nice!