Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Ptowntaco Build

Old 01-27-2010, 08:00 PM   #1
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ptowntaco Build

So I have had my truck now for about 7 months and I have been slacking on a build thread so her it is....

Motor
  • Deck Plate mod
Suspension
  • Camburg UCA's
  • Camburg 2.5 Coil Overs
  • 5100's (Rear)
  • Custom 8 leaf Deaver pack
  • Extended Rear Brake Line
Apperance
  • Sockmonkey stickers
  • Micky Thomson Classic Locks
  • General Grabbers
  • Limo tint is the rear with 20% up front with Limo eyebrow
  • Grill Craft Grill
  • CB Radio
Future Mods
  • Color match the chrome around my grill
  • Long Travel
  • Prerunner Bumper
  • Glass Fenders
  • Prerunner Tire Gate
  • Stereo
  • Solo Motor sports Spindles/rear shock hoops
How she sits as of now

Bad Pic but it was the only one I had of When I first Got Her (AKA Tina )

Bored around town... With the Sock stickers

Some stock flexing

Deck plate mod

Camburg 2.5's came

The rest of the goodies at the beginning of a LONG! build day...

Drivers side is out

Passenger side is out

Front end out

Stock vs 2.5

Driver side installed

Passenger side installed

Different angel of the drivers side

Stock tires on for a few days...

Rear end dropped for the Deavers

Deavers are almost in

5100's are in and rear is done!

The night I got the rims and tires installed

Different angel

How she sits today!

A little bored thought i would put up a few new pics...

More recent shots...

More mods and picks to come! My Taco is a never ending project...
Old 01-27-2010, 08:05 PM   #2
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
Keep up the good work man that taco looks beastly with those tires good job
Old 01-27-2010, 08:07 PM   #3
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTron View Post
Keep up the good work man that taco looks beastly with those tires good job
Thanks man i am going to be doing some new mods come the mod day lol
Old 01-27-2010, 08:18 PM   #4
White Tank
SkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
SkyHighTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! Good job. How long did the install take?
Old 01-27-2010, 08:19 PM   #5
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Tina the turtle!
Old 01-27-2010, 08:28 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHighTacoma View Post
Looks good! Good job. How long did the install take?
one day from 9 in the morning till about 7 at night we ran into some problems with the ball joints they had to be pressed in

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTron View Post
what else are u planning to do on mod day
I plan to have a Grill Craft grill and then on mad day i will paint the chrome around my grill to paint match
Old 01-27-2010, 08:31 PM   #8
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Sawwweeeeeeeeet
Old 01-27-2010, 09:12 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
Sawwweeeeeeeeet
Thanks man i think it is coming along good
Old 01-28-2010, 11:21 PM   #10
White Tank
SkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
SkyHighTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Nice sticker on the back window btw!
Old 01-29-2010, 03:52 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHighTacoma View Post
Nice sticker on the back window btw!

haha Thanks gotta Represent hahaha
Old 01-29-2010, 05:58 PM   #12
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Nice rig. Love the wheels.
Old 01-29-2010, 06:30 PM   #14
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
nice build man how does it ride. pretty much the same setup im going to run on mine.
Old 01-29-2010, 08:20 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrobson View Post
Nice rig. Love the wheels.
Thank you I am going to get the bead lock ring powder coated black sometime soon I hope lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffymonkey View Post
Sweet build! The tires really bring out the beast in that thing!
Thanks I really like the Km2 they work great off road and run good on road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkirkner78 View Post
nice build man how does it ride. pretty much the same setup im going to run on mine.
It rides a little stiff on the street but not super bad. It is not much stiffer than stock. If you hit bumps with speed it rides better lol its when you are going slow that it is stiff. When you go off road the truck rides like it is on a cloud it insane! It is a great set up I think I really like it
Old 02-01-2010, 09:11 AM   #16
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
what was the part # for the brake line ext and where you got it
Old 02-01-2010, 10:51 AM   #18
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build
Old 02-05-2010, 11:05 PM   #19
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, I see a guy in those pictures that looks a lot like me!
Old 02-06-2010, 07:21 AM   #20
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
You get a Tacoma yet Brian?