Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Project Crank Case Aka Redz Build

Old 04-22-2010, 02:15 PM   #21
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
[quote=SC4333;1685153]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
Booooo Yaaaaaa.

Very nice, Sir! What ratio are you running in there?
2low Mod bro. still only the single case.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:19 PM   #22
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Quote:
This is the New Build Page...

Before

Dude is that the same truck?
Old 04-22-2010, 02:22 PM   #23
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8WhiteTaco View Post
Dude is that the same truck?
No, that was my First Truck. an 88 Toyota Pick up, 22R, 5sp 2WD.

the Tacoma is my 2nd truck.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:23 PM   #24
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
No, that was my First Truck. an 88 Toyota Pick up, 22R, 5sp 2WD.

the Tacoma is my 2nd truck.
Oh...ok I was like woah.... theres no way thats the same truck. lol. did u build that flat bed yourself?
Old 04-22-2010, 02:23 PM   #25

As she Sits now. I sold the Tire-Rack and put my Cap on.

Old 04-22-2010, 02:24 PM   #26

Quote:
Oh...ok I was like woah.... theres no way thats the same truck. lol. did u build that flat bed yourself?
yeah, just pressure treated 2x4s and 3/4" Plywood. and then some 1x1.

It has a sick paint job too, ill see if I can find the pix.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:25 PM   #27
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=PrezidentRedz;1685192]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC4333 View Post

2low Mod bro. still only the single case.
Gotcha. Still, one hell of a setup. Talking about coming a long ways.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:26 PM   #28
bishes love my haircut

Quote:
yeah, just pressure treated 2x4s and 3/4" Plywood. and then some 1x1.

It has a sick paint job too, ill see if I can find the pix.
ok i might build one like that for my truck since my bed is beat all to snot. were the light tough to wire up bc thats the only thing I'd be worried about.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:32 PM   #29

Quote:
ok i might build one like that for my truck since my bed is beat all to snot. were the light tough to wire up bc thats the only thing I'd be worried about.
Not really, just separate the stock harness. but it helps that im an Electronic dork.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:33 PM   #30

[quote=SC4333;1685219]
Quote:

Gotcha. Still, one hell of a setup. Talking about coming a long ways.
yeah man no doubt, Iv been building, wheeling, and breaking this thing for over 4 years now. not bad for my 2nd Vehicle ever.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:33 PM   #31

Couple old school pix.

Old 04-22-2010, 02:35 PM   #32

Here's a pic of when I first got my wheels and 31x12.50x16 SSRs, rocking the cap back in the day!

Old 04-22-2010, 02:35 PM   #33
bishes love my haircut

Quote:
Couple old school pix.

Thats sick i'd like to have one of those as a commuter vehicle and to just play around with
Old 04-22-2010, 02:38 PM   #34

Quote:
Thats sick i'd like to have one of those as a commuter vehicle and to just play around with

yeah I wish I still had it.

It had, a custom intake and exhaust, 9lb Aluminum Flywheel with a stage 3 pro street clutch, 295/55/15s in the Rear and 265/50/15s in the front. it was like driving an Over sized Go-Cart.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:41 PM   #35
bishes love my haircut

Quote:
yeah I wish I still had it.
yeah i hear ya man. i had a ol' 81 chevy silverado. dropped and had some go fast goodies on it. sucked gas but hauled ass. but its motor blew out
Old 04-27-2010, 07:57 PM   #36

NEW HORN

Old 04-27-2010, 08:45 PM   #37
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
What bumper are you running?
Old 04-27-2010, 09:12 PM   #39
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
What bumper are you running?
those are all pro bumpers
Old 04-27-2010, 09:50 PM   #40
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
those are all pro bumpers
Thanks