Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Project Crank Case Aka Redz Build

Old 03-07-2012, 01:04 PM   #101
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Braaaaa bumpiner yer own tred. Wtfs?

BTW - I lost your phone number....oops
haha, dont think I have yours either.
Old 03-21-2012, 04:59 AM   #102
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just putting a Feeler out there, How much do you think I could get for this Rig w/ Extra parts?
Old 03-21-2012, 05:02 AM   #103
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Depends. Are the spare parts purple as well?
Old 03-21-2012, 06:35 AM   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Depends. Are the spare parts purple as well?

Well the Cap is, I also have a Extra Set of Doors ( was going to make half doors) But I have boxes of extra parts for a 1st Gen Taco!
Old 04-02-2012, 11:41 AM   #105

So guess what, Im a bad ass and got Arrested on Friday night! Some BS man!
Old 04-02-2012, 11:45 AM   #106
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-02-2012, 11:46 AM   #107
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
So guess what, Im a bad ass and got Arrested on Friday night! Some BS man!
While driving?
Old 04-02-2012, 12:11 PM   #108

What did you post mike? I cant see it at work.. and yeah I was driving!
Old 04-02-2012, 12:13 PM   #109
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
WTF did you do to get arrested?
Old 04-02-2012, 12:17 PM   #110

They thought I was Drunk.. and I wasnt
Old 04-02-2012, 12:18 PM   #111
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
And they didn't do a field sobrerity test?

They took you to the substation and draw yer blood?

Explain por favor.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:26 PM   #112

Quote:
And they didn't do a field sobrerity test?

They took you to the substation and draw yer blood?

Explain por favor.

Yeah they did one, and I failed that, but people that know me know that I slur my words anyways, and I have terrible balance. and cant walk strait to save my life. I went to the first police station and blew a .05
so then he wrote me 2 tickets, one for Fail to show insurance, and left of the center lane. which I know for sure I did not cross over the yellow line.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:29 PM   #113
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Lamesauce. You gonna fight it?

In AZ, it'd be a lot worse usually. That sucks though.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:41 PM   #114

Quote:
Lamesauce. You gonna fight it?

In AZ, it'd be a lot worse usually. That sucks though.
OH YEAH IM GOING TO COURT NEXT MONTH. I just think its Bull that they held me for hours and locked me up. over some BS traffic tickets.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:52 PM   #115
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OH YEAH IM GOING TO COURT NEXT MONTH. I just think its Bull that they held me for hours and locked me up. over some BS traffic tickets.
Get a good lawyer and sue their asses

Then buy me a new troca with the winnings
Old 04-02-2012, 02:18 PM   #116

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I was just requesting details.

That situation blows!!
Old 04-02-2012, 03:33 PM   #117
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Indeed. I thought you were busted for being a hooker at first
Old 04-02-2012, 03:36 PM   #118
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Just putting a Feeler out there, How much do you think I could get for this Rig w/ Extra parts?
ill trade you my taco
Old 12-17-2012, 07:40 AM   #119

Blaa
Old 03-04-2013, 09:20 AM   #120

Feeler: thinking about Selling the Truck, What do you guys think is a good number.