Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Mortuusangelus' '04 Taco Build

Old 03-15-2010, 08:31 PM   #1
mortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant future

Name: Michael
mortuusangelus's Tacoma Gallery
Red face Mortuusangelus' '04 Taco Build

I haven't gotten around to actually naming it yet... suggestions appreciated.

ProComp Rockcrawler rims, 16x8s, courtesy of Wheelers.

And what is going in it.. ScanGauge is in.. Also have a Cobra CB that I just bought, will get pics of that too.

CB is in...

E-Locker Protection:

Old 03-15-2010, 08:38 PM   #3
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
looks like you got a good start on her. those are the saw's right?
I think they are the toytec coilovers, with bilstein shocks

nice truck man.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:40 PM   #4
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
yea i read the bottom after i posted. just didnt edit it.. thanks for the heads up though.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:47 PM   #5
mortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant future

Thanks. Just started a build thread too... gotta put that in the sig.. I need another job, this truck is worse than a girlfriend.

^^^ duuuhh.. ok time to go to bed. Long hours at work are frying my brain.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:53 PM   #6

One more.. Rims are on.. finally got a decent day to take a picture and the camera dies right after this one. Stupid batteries.

The reason the picture looks a little washed out, the flash activated.. no idea why.
Old 03-21-2010, 03:13 PM   #7

Here we go again. Just finished mounting the FireStick FS antenna for the CB. CB will be mounted by next weekend, have to fab up a bracket for the back of it to keep it from moving when/if I hit hard bumps

Mounting bracket.. well-nutted.

God damned rims are dirty... sigh

Passenger side leaf spring... um... WEAK!

Opinions? Figure I did manage to twist the tie rod... hard to tell about anything else when you're laying on your side uncomfortably.

Front shot.

Obligatory frontal. (Yeah I know that little plastic piece is missing.. stupid black ice.)
Old 03-21-2010, 03:25 PM   #8
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
nice
Old 04-08-2010, 06:27 PM   #9

New LR UCAs!

Just came today from the UPS man...

Now, to just get 'em on!

Oh and for those curious to the part #. (This one being for a 1st gen Taco.)
Old 05-28-2010, 02:28 PM   #10
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build. Did you get the lift on yet. We need some pics.
Old 05-28-2010, 03:18 PM   #11
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Holy crap, dude! You're goin' off! Looks good. I am still chasing down some bits and pieces before I put my 5-packs on. I need to get some OME 881s first.
Old 05-28-2010, 08:48 PM   #12

Thanks and nope. Been in Chicago last week at a tech conference/training. Return only to find I'm just as broke as when I left... mother****er
Old 05-28-2010, 08:49 PM   #13
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
O that sucks man. Me and eddie are goin to stoke moneday if you want to come along.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:56 PM   #14

The start of the rear suspension replacement..

And how it sat after the 5-leaf packs were in..

Some flex.. with new rubber on it...

Old 07-02-2012, 08:59 PM   #15

Sadly.. no more Taco.. I'm in the process of trying to get enough money together to get a ride period.. be nice if I could get another Toyota, that truck didn't let me down once.