Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Matt's Long Travel Prerunner build

Old 03-26-2010, 12:32 PM   #21
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
whats crazy is it's not even out in the dezert. just in the mountains behind ojai. there's a huge ranch right next to it. the battlefield is tucked behind a big hill so you cant see it, you have to discover it
Old 03-26-2010, 12:36 PM   #22
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

here's some pics from last weekend. we hit up a trail in santa ynez that took us to santa barbara. a few shots of my truck in action but nothing crazy or airborne, the trail was not prerunning conditions...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...arbara-13.html
Old 04-09-2010, 11:27 AM   #23

UPDATE:

TALKED TO FRONTLINE FAB AND THEY ARE GONNA START WORKING ON A BUMPER FOR ME NEXT WEEK. I SCORED SOME KRAGEN HID LIGHTS OFF RACE DEZERT FOR CHEAP TO MOUNT ON THE BUMPER AND SOME DAYSTAR EVS FOAM BUMPS STOPS FOR THE TC KIT TO BOUNCE OFF OF. ALSO PICKED UP A AFE PRO DRY DROP IN FILTER. ONCE I GET THE BUMPER AND EVERYTHING PUT ON YOU KNOW PICS WILL BE CLOSE BEHIND.
Old 04-26-2010, 11:35 AM   #24

Old 04-26-2010, 01:10 PM   #25
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin good, love the bumper and hids
Old 04-26-2010, 01:37 PM   #26
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery

Great looking bumper. I like how you went LT before the deck plate mod lol.
Old 04-26-2010, 01:45 PM   #27
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
truck looks dope as hell. i find it kinna funny because i am at stage 2 of your build with the midtravel set up. started with some cheap coils, decided to upgrade, and will be doing the same thing you did going LT in the next couple years. congrats dude and keep up the good work. . and also are you plannin on paintin those flares or you plannin on runnin them unpainted?
Old 04-26-2010, 01:46 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post

Great looking bumper. I like how you went LT before the deck plate mod lol.
haha, i know. i've had the truck for 5 years and i just did it now. i guess i'm pretty lazy
Old 04-26-2010, 01:52 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by shitroc View Post
Lookin good, love the bumper and hids
thanks man, the HID's are crazy bright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetoblack View Post
truck looks dope as hell. i find it kinna funny because i am at stage 2 of your build with the midtravel set up. started with some cheap coils, decided to upgrade, and will be doing the same thing you did going LT in the next couple years. congrats dude and keep up the good work. . and also are you plannin on paintin those flares or you plannin on runnin them unpainted?
thanks man, painting the fenders is next on my "to do" list. gonna go get a quote from the paint shop later this week
Old 04-26-2010, 09:53 PM   #30
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good u going to paint your fenders?
Old 04-26-2010, 10:07 PM   #31
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
Dude you have on BA looking truck. Im still surprised i havnt seen you around
Old 04-26-2010, 10:11 PM   #32
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet dude!
Old 04-26-2010, 10:12 PM   #33
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like shit..

I kid.

1st gens FTMFW!
Old 04-26-2010, 10:13 PM   #34
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Like I've said before. Looks amazing!
Old 04-27-2010, 08:18 AM   #35

thanks for the feed back guys.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:03 PM   #36
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Lookin good . Nice decal where you find it
Old 04-27-2010, 12:57 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
Lookin good . Nice decal where you find it
life, liberty, etc it's a great site

http://www.lifelibertyetc.com/product.aspx?pid=98
Old 04-28-2010, 01:33 PM   #38

Old 04-28-2010, 01:43 PM   #39
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Looking great man. I saw a pic of your bumper the other day, looks awesome.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:57 PM   #40
STravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
STravis's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a sick truck man. I wish i could do that to mine.