Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Steve o 77's Build/Pics

Old 06-10-2010, 01:05 PM   #41
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by quattrokiwi View Post
Hey, you might want to adjust that rear brake proportioning valve if you haven't already
I was thinking about that after researching the relocation kit. Is the relocation kit the only way to correct it?
Old 07-30-2010, 08:22 PM   #42
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I put a kill switch on the fuel pump relay by the dead pedal today and it worked great... until I went to actually drive it and the seat springs shorted across the posts on the switch (I have it under the seat, go ahead and come steal my truck). All it did was blow the little 20A EFI fuse under the hood so I need to go get a new one. I was freaking out though until I found that lol. I either need to move the swich or find a way to insulate the posts from the springs.
Old 07-31-2010, 08:37 AM   #43
braaap

Here's some pics.

I basically put a switch inline with the blue wire. I used red and black. (the black looks purple in the pics for some reason).

Old 08-08-2010, 06:40 PM   #44
andy2003 will become famous soon enough

Name: Andy
andy2003's Tacoma Gallery
Love it man I love the painted steel wheels looks great nice build keep it up.
Old 08-08-2010, 07:52 PM   #45
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy2003 View Post
Love it man I love the painted steel wheels looks great nice build keep it up.
thanks!
Old 08-09-2010, 06:15 AM   #46
quattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bruce
quattrokiwi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
I was thinking about that after researching the relocation kit. Is the relocation kit the only way to correct it?
I just got a piece of metric allthread and a coupling nut (long nut). then cut the factory eye bolt down abit, and then put a 4 inch piece of the allthread on the the end and reset the adjustment arm height.

Go on and gravel road and do some hard stops if the back doesn't lock up keep rasing the height of the adjustor until you get tit close to locking the rear wheels.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:48 AM   #47
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by quattrokiwi View Post
I just got a piece of metric allthread and a coupling nut (long nut). then cut the factory eye bolt down abit, and then put a 4 inch piece of the allthread on the the end and reset the adjustment arm height.

Go on and gravel road and do some hard stops if the back doesn't lock up keep rasing the height of the adjustor until you get tit close to locking the rear wheels.
Thanks for the info. Whenever I get some time I'll take care of that.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:04 PM   #48
braaap

got the windows re-tinted today. 20% all around. Its weird being able to see out now since the old tint was so blury haha.

here's a terrible cell phone pic.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:38 PM   #49
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
truck looks awesome
Old 08-19-2010, 07:45 PM   #50
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by trd7 View Post
truck looks awesome
thanks.

I think the next mod is going to be a stereo upgrade. I've been doing a lot of research over the past couple of hours since I knew absolutely nothing before lol. I'd like to get in on that pioneer deal on Amazon, just need to decide what to get.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:57 AM   #51
braaap

alright, here's some better pics of the tint.

Old 08-21-2010, 09:50 AM   #53
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotanator View Post
Nice! the tint looks great!
thanks, yeah it really came out good.

If anyone ever needs tint in ABQ, ferrari tint is the place to go.
Old 08-21-2010, 02:58 PM   #54
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
No sliding rear window?
Old 08-21-2010, 08:52 PM   #55
www.tacomaworld.com
Spyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to behold

Spyro's Tacoma Gallery
Looks Awesome Man!!
Old 08-21-2010, 09:14 PM   #56
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowDog01 View Post
No sliding rear window?
Nope, just the way I like it. I see no point in it when you have A/C since it's a very easy point of entry for thieves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunley View Post
Looks Awesome Man!!
Thanks!
Old 08-22-2010, 07:11 PM   #57
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Did they come from the factory like that? Well, it looks cool!
Old 08-22-2010, 08:13 PM   #58
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowDog01 View Post
Did they come from the factory like that? Well, it looks cool!
as far as I know. Mine isn't TRD so that might be it.
Old 08-24-2010, 07:06 AM   #59
OldDog is on a distinguished road
OldDog's Tacoma Gallery
Great job on your truck
Old 08-24-2010, 07:27 AM   #60
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDog View Post
Great job on your truck
Thank you