Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

bkirkner78 build

Old 12-20-2010, 09:33 PM   #41
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome build man! Where did you get the mesh for the satoshi?
Old 02-01-2011, 12:12 PM   #42
onyx1357 is on a distinguished road
onyx1357's Tacoma Gallery
just wondering i have the same uca's and coil overs how many inchs of threads do you have showing. i cant decide how far to crank the coilovers up
Old 02-01-2011, 02:25 PM   #43
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick_1911 View Post
Nice Build man! Keep it up
thanks man
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
Awesome build man! Where did you get the mesh for the satoshi?
thanks. i got a 4x4 sheet from work
Quote:
Originally Posted by onyx1357 View Post
just wondering i have the same uca's and coil overs how many inchs of threads do you have showing. i cant decide how far to crank the coilovers up
i left them set from camburg probaly gonna crank them up soon to raise the front to level it out
Old 03-13-2011, 09:36 PM   #46
You can't fix stupid
Drew5387 is a jewel in the roughDrew5387 is a jewel in the roughDrew5387 is a jewel in the roughDrew5387 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Drew
Drew5387's Tacoma Gallery
Do your rims have any chips in the paint since you painted them? cause im thinking about painting mine
Old 03-13-2011, 09:40 PM   #47
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
Old 03-14-2011, 04:01 AM   #48
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew5387 View Post
Do your rims have any chips in the paint since you painted them? cause im thinking about painting mine
Nah no chips that I can think of
Old 03-14-2011, 02:22 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by linwoodm View Post
yeah i hear ya aint much going on with the red nacho
Old 03-20-2011, 12:51 PM   #51
Master Toyota Certified Technician
red yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to behold

Name: brandon
red yoda's Tacoma Gallery
where did you get your roof rack????
Old 04-13-2011, 06:07 PM   #53
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
We gonna see a SWB build thread too??????????
Old 04-13-2011, 06:08 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
We gonna see a SWB build thread too??????????
hey dildo look at me sig
Old 04-13-2011, 06:09 PM   #55
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hey dildo look at me sig

Old 04-13-2011, 06:11 PM   #56

i try to be funny sometimes lol
Old 04-13-2011, 09:07 PM   #57
Phuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
[url=http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/147304/cat/500]
whats up with bro lean?
Old 04-13-2011, 09:10 PM   #58
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck looks sexy! Does she have a name?
Old 04-14-2011, 03:21 AM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuket View Post
whats up with bro lean?
I cranked the coils a little to high and that pic was also taken before I drove it around to get them to settle out
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
Your truck looks sexy! Does she have a name?
She's a whore whatever you wanna call it lol
Old 04-14-2011, 03:29 PM   #60
Phuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I cranked the coils a little to high and that pic was also taken before I drove it around to get them to settle outl
ohhhh ok looks good IMO