Although there are a lot of things on here, this really isn't a particularly aggressive build. IE: Very little lift.
Blue = Haven't made up my mind.
Red = Will do
Green = Waiting for parts
Orange = Have parts, or none needed.
Fix Vibration (DONE, this was a bad U-joint and a damaged yoke.)Upgrades/Mods
Clean Rims (DONE)
Replace Tires (DONE)
Replace Windshield (DONE)
Repaint Damaged Areas (DONE)Fenders (DONE)Re clear Coat Roof Maybe get the whole thing painted instead?
In front of Back Wheel (DONE)
Chips/scratches various (DONE)
Paint Hood+Re clear Coat (DONE)Prime (DONE)
Paint Black Areas (DONE)
Clear Coat (DONE)
Fix Chips (DONE)
Replace Cracked Tail light (DONE)
Replace Cracked Marker light (DONE, actually replaced both of them since they are cheap.)
Replace AC Button (DONE)
GPS/Stereo Head unit (DONE)Mods I've eliminated because they don't make sense for my daily driver.Install Head Unit (DONE)Replace Carpet (DONE)
Mount GPS Antenna (DONE)
Mount Mic (DONE)
Remove Interior (DONE)Recover door panels in leather. (DONE)
Remove Carpet (DONE)
Install Sound Dampener (DONE)
Cut and fit new Carpet (DONE)Cut Storage Compartment Holes (DONE)Install Interior (DONE)
Cut Carpet to Fit (DONE)
Cut Bolt Holes out (DONE)
Side Panels and kick plates (DONE)
Reupholster Rear bar (DONE)
Rear Wall (DONE)
Rear Seats (DONE)
Install Plastic Pieces under doors(DONE)
Re-carpet storage compartment doors.
Reinstall passenger side door panel, this time correctly
Refurbish nudge bar (DONE)
Replace driving lights (DONE)
Replace driving lights, again, with piaa 525's (DONE)
Solder connections for piaa 525's (Not Needed, rewired connectors more solidly)
Install helper springs (DONE)
Install quick oil drain valve (DONE)
Bed Liner (DONE)Clean Rust from Bed (DONE)Do Undercarriage Painting (DONE)
Drill New Drainage Holes (DONE)
Prime Bed with Rusty Metal Primer (DONE)
Roll on Hurculiner (DONE)
Spray bad coverage areas (DONE)
Remove excess spray bed liner on tailgate (DONE)
Leather Steering Wheel Cover (DONE)
Install sway bar quick-disconnects (DONE)
Straighten front bumper mounting brackets (DONE)
Replace bushings and washers on front shocks (DONE)
Replace front coil springs (DONE)
Install axle shims
Install extended rear brake lines
Electric Radiator Fan (Decided not to, to expensive and not necessary.)
Remove crappy aftermarket window tint (50%, still need to do the passenger side window.)
Remove scratches in glass from tint removal
Repair/replace lock on gas fill door (Bought locking gas cap instead )
Get 5th Alloy Wheel (DONE)
Change Dash Lights (DONE)
Replace Dome Light (DONE)
Defog Headlights (DONE)
Mutilate Exhaust (DONE)
Spray Boom mat under hood (DONE)
Install Wet Okole seat covers (DONE)
Wire Wet Okole seat heaters (Decided not to, I never use the cigarette lighters anyway...)
1" Lift (DONE)Billstein 5100's all around (DONE)Install helper springs (DONE)
Rear Shackle Lift (DONE)
K&N Intake ModEnclose Intake (SKIPPED, flow dynamics says this is a bad idea without a lot of modding.)Paint Bottom edge of body black (SKIPPED, decided I didn't want this look.)
Relocate Air Source to Cold Air (SKIPPED, more trouble then it's worth.)
Open up existing air draw in wheel well (DONE)
Install Fender Flares. (DONE, didn't like road salt thrown on my truck by the tires last year.)
Replace Speakers This is back to a maybe.
Seat Covers (DONE)
Apply seafoam through vacuum assist line (DONE)
Fix exhaust leak (DONE)
Black out emblems (Decided not to.)
Black out bumpers (Decided not to.)
Black out wheels (Decided not to.)
Make mounting brackets for new brush guard (Stolen before I got it mounted.)
Paint new brush guard black (See above.)
Restitch steering wheel cover
ARB bumper, to heavy and I don't need a winch.
Supercharger, to expensive.
Turbo, expensive and conflicts with a possible replacement header.
Throttle body spacer, useless with a good air intake.
It's interesting how the camera exaggerated the difference in the blacks.
Balcony view after the lift and the flares.
New marker light, makes my headlights look like crap...
Debris screen I put over the air intake pipe. You can see the seeds that kept getting in my filter too.
Hole I cut in the wheel well for better air flow.
Reupholstered passenger panel.
As she sits right now.
Since it's getting cold here in colorado, all mods are frozen until spring.