Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Madjik Man's laugh-at/with-him "build"

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-19-2012, 03:30 PM   #21
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck!!
Old 04-19-2012, 05:39 PM   #22
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks VooDoo!
Old 04-19-2012, 08:53 PM   #23
Resident "dude"
tacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
tacotrd647's Tacoma Gallery
Nice job on the console, it looks great!
Old 04-19-2012, 08:55 PM   #24
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice to see someone else that lives in Boulder on here! Sweet lookin truck man!
Old 04-19-2012, 09:12 PM   #25
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacotrd647 View Post
Nice job on the console, it looks great!
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
Nice to see someone else that lives in Boulder on here! Sweet lookin truck man!
Thanks you too.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:01 AM   #26
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Paint yer driver's side front centre caps silver
Old 04-20-2012, 12:10 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Paint yer driver's side front centre caps silver
I'm painting the wheels et al black soon.

And I kinda like that yellowish color... reminds me of smoker's teeth.

Character!
Old 04-20-2012, 12:13 AM   #28
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Lol

Do what I did on my old taco. Satin black wheels and outline the toyota etching in red

Old 04-20-2012, 12:22 AM   #29

I do like the look of that and have been contemplating it.

But I'm going to go all black and maybe incorporate a TRD sticker on one of the spokes. Saw a member here who did that and it looked SICK!
Old 04-20-2012, 12:24 AM   #30
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
I do like the look of that and have been contemplating it.

But I'm going to go all black and maybe incorporate a TRD sticker on one of the spokes. Saw a member here who did that and it looked SICK!
The was box___. I forget the rest of his username. I dig that look too.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:30 AM   #31

boxrocket?
Old 04-20-2012, 12:31 AM   #32
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
bingo
Old 04-20-2012, 12:33 AM   #34

Quote:
bingo
yup

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...ml#post2258511

love it
Old 04-20-2012, 12:34 AM   #35
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Adds a bit o contrast since your white walls aren't facing "out"
Old 04-20-2012, 12:36 AM   #36

Quote:
Adds a bit o contrast since your white walls aren't facing "out"
I agree.

I think I'm going to go with a satin like yours.

Not too flat but not glossy.

No offense to boxrocket (his rig is insane) but it bothers me when the wheels are black glossy and the tires are more faded.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:41 AM   #37
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Bothered me too....then again my truck was always dirty lol

Always wanted to try a grey/graphite look too. Just never bothered.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:29 PM   #38

Removed the decaying rear bumper and replaced it with the bumper 45acp gave to me. Thanks Jon! It lives on, dude...

Old 04-22-2012, 01:01 PM   #39

Door handles... no longer chrome

Old 04-22-2012, 01:02 PM   #40
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Good choice. I had just put electrical tape on mine...was too lazy to tape off lol

Products Discussed in this Thread