1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Help, I need a power steering pump pulley!!

Discussion in '1st Gen. Builds (1995-2004)' started by Boilermaker99, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Jan 12, 2012 at 6:52 AM
    Boilermaker99

Boilermaker99 [OP] 555

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Atlantic beach
    Vehicle:
    1999 SR5 TRD 4x4 3.4 V6
    ARE cap, Rhino lined bed, Custom Advantage-Max seat covers, Kenwood stereo and speakers, Debadged all emblems, blackedout grill, Off road lights, engine bay LEDs, Uniden Cb, Bedlined rockers and rims, Custom front and rear bumper, Hilo jack and mounts, Yakima load warrior, Magnaflow 14" muffler, Intake/prefilter, rebuilt frontend after accident so sort of frankensteined!!
    Anyone out there have a pulley for a 3.4 V6 1999 powere steering pump. I cannot find one to save my life. The pump is good, but the pulley was damaged in an accident. I tried to straighten it and it was ok for a minute but it isnt perfect so it is wearing the belt and making it squeek. I cannot find one anywhere but toyota and they want $163. Anyone that has one or can point me in the direction of one please let me know asap!!!

2. Jan 12, 2012 at 10:35 AM
    Boilermaker99

Boilermaker99 [OP] 555

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Atlantic beach
    Vehicle:
    1999 SR5 TRD 4x4 3.4 V6
    ARE cap, Rhino lined bed, Custom Advantage-Max seat covers, Kenwood stereo and speakers, Debadged all emblems, blackedout grill, Off road lights, engine bay LEDs, Uniden Cb, Bedlined rockers and rims, Custom front and rear bumper, Hilo jack and mounts, Yakima load warrior, Magnaflow 14" muffler, Intake/prefilter, rebuilt frontend after accident so sort of frankensteined!!
    Thought I had one....

It was for a 2WD.....

Dang

Anyone.....power steering pump pulley for a 4WD V6 3.4L.....anyone

3. Jul 15, 2012 at 11:10 PM
    x2468

x2468 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '02 TRD 4wd V6 Xcab Sr5
    So where'd you get one? I hope you found out a 2wd P.S. pulley would work on a 4wd.... or at least, i'm almost certain it would :cool:

Products Discussed in

To Top