Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   1st Gen. Builds (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st-gen-builds/)
-   -   2000 prerunner black (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st-gen-builds/209469-2000-prerunner-black.html)

EV831 03-12-2012 03:25 PM

2000 prerunner black
 
Before and after. Have only sprayed my rims and blacked the grille. What do you all think? Any suggestions?
https://www.t-mobilepictures.com/mya...586984000.jpeg
https://www.t-mobilepictures.com/mya...586984000.jpeg

99tacosupreme 03-12-2012 10:40 PM

Looks good. I have been thinking about blacking out my rims for a while. I would black out the chrome tabs on your front bumper as well.

RMAN808 03-12-2012 11:00 PM

It looks sick bro to be honest! pretty big transformation off so little effort! good job :)

RMAN808 03-12-2012 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99tacosupreme (Post 4727934)
Looks good. I have been thinking about blacking out my rims for a while. I would black out the chrome tabs on your front bumper as well.

x2

EV831 03-13-2012 01:45 AM

Did it today guys...
https://www.t-mobilepictures.com/mya...=1331598161469

RMAN808 03-13-2012 11:48 AM

there ya go! looks good OP :)

478DblSport 03-13-2012 11:56 AM

Wow, what a difference! Looks great! http://i.cdn2.tacomaworld.com/forum/...ons/icon14.gif

EV831 04-08-2012 03:54 PM

Ok guys it's been a while since I posted and I have almost got my truck how I want it. I have debadged the back and sprayed my whole back bumper. I got a new jvc stereo and one 12 inch sub behind my seat. I also sprayed my whole center console black and my reading lamp light. I put in a blue led also. I also plasti dipped my side Tacoma badges and door handles. And finally I got my 30% tint on my fr

wannabtaco 04-08-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EV831 (Post 4882879)
Ok guys it's been a while since I posted and I have almost got my truck how I want it. I have debadged the back and sprayed my whole back bumper. I got a new jvc stereo and one 12 inch sub behind my seat. I also sprayed my whole center console black and my reading lamp light. I put in a blue led also. I also plasti dipped my side Tacoma badges and door handles. And finally I got my 30% tint on my fr

well...you cant leave us hanging without posting any pics!

478DblSport 04-08-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wannabtaco (Post 4883249)
well...you cant leave us hanging without posting any pics!

Nice post wannab... I was thinking the same thing. :D

EV831 04-09-2012 10:49 AM

http://65.55.68.119/att/GetInline.as...ba7&oneredir=1
http://65.55.68.119/att/GetInline.as...4a0&oneredir=1
http://65.55.68.119/att/GetInline.as...17a&oneredir=1
http://65.55.68.119/att/GetInline.as...b56&oneredir=1

EV831 04-09-2012 10:52 AM

http://65.55.68.119/att/GetInline.as...53b&oneredir=1

wannabtaco 04-09-2012 11:24 AM

I dont know about everyone else but the last two posts from OP are just blank :confused:

EV831 04-09-2012 01:13 PM

http://65.55.68.119/att/GetInline.as...067&oneredir=1


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:46 AM.