Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Wanted: 1st gen factory license lights

Old 01-31-2011, 11:39 PM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted: 1st gen factory license lights

I need a set of these to make them fit in my rear bumper I'll be working on in a few weeks. I'll be building the bumper off my GF's 03 which is missing these as it already has a tube rear bumper.
Any help or recommendations is appreciated.
Old 01-31-2011, 11:43 PM   #2
LIVESTRONG
Bullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bullzi511Tacoma06's Tacoma Gallery
This is all I could find in a quick search for 1st gen license plate lights... Any help?
Old 02-01-2011, 05:00 AM   #5
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
threadjack, how do you plan on making the bumper fit a stock truck, when hers has a 3'' body lift?
Old 02-01-2011, 09:58 AM   #7
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullzi511Tacoma06 View Post
Thanks, I'll see if those resemble the lights on a 1st gen parked somewhere in town. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
threadjack, how do you plan on making the bumper fit a stock truck, when hers has a 3'' body lift?
Its pretty easy. I just need to relocate the mounting holes by 3" when the plates are CNC cut out. I've got a friend with an 04 with no body lift I can test fit on after that to make sure its really exactly 3" of body lift.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeSlapnuts View Post
go on ebay or go down to advanceauto parts and buy two of their little universal plate lights
I'm a fabricator, and want an easy fit for my customers. I want to retain factory lights. Thanks though
Old 02-01-2011, 10:26 AM   #8
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
then just supply them with the bumper it will only increase your cost per a bumper by may $5-$6. what will these bumpers looklike by the way might be interested if price and look are right.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:41 AM   #9

Quote:
then just supply them with the bumper it will only increase your cost per a bumper by may $5-$6. what will these bumpers looklike by the way might be interested if price and look are right.
That is an option, but I like retaining the factory parts as much as possible. Its just plug and play for people that way.
The 1st gen rear will look just like my 2nd gen rears but with lines and proportions matched to the 1st gen a little bit.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:57 AM   #10
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
That is an option, but I like retaining the factory parts as much as possible. Its just plug and play for people that way.
The 1st gen rear will look just like my 2nd gen rears but with lines and proportions matched to the 1st gen a little bit.
cool do you plan on integrating a trailer hitch mount on any of your bumpers or is that something i would need to fab up on my own? i do a little light towng here and there but thats about it
Old 02-01-2011, 11:10 AM   #11
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
if ya just need the housings i *should* have em sittin in my parents garage. if i can find em you can have em.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:11 AM   #12
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I will trade you a bumper for my lights.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:19 PM   #13

Quote:
cool do you plan on integrating a trailer hitch mount on any of your bumpers or is that something i would need to fab up on my own? i do a little light towng here and there but thats about it
Yeah, an integrated hitch will be an option. Either hidden, or below the license plate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
if ya just need the housings i *should* have em sittin in my parents garage. if i can find em you can have em.
Tim, that would be awesome if you do. That is all I need. If you find them and want to let em go for a reasonable price consider em taken!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
I will trade you a bumper for my lights.
No deal John!
Old 02-01-2011, 01:23 PM   #14
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't hurt to ask.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:24 PM   #16
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Tim, that would be awesome if you do. That is all I need. If you find them and want to let em go for a reasonable price consider em taken!
How about the $6 for shipping? I'm not sure when I'm gonna be heading towards my parents house tho.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:27 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
How about the $6 for shipping? I'm not sure when I'm gonna be heading towards my parents house tho.
No problem!
Any ball park idea on a possible date? I'd like to have them within a month.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:32 PM   #18
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
I think I still have them off my old bumper if your still intrested..Id have to look.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:29 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
I think I still have them off my old bumper if your still intrested..Id have to look.
Sure, still lookin for a set.....
Old 02-09-2011, 01:03 AM   #20
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Eric, If you pay for shipping both ways, I can send you one of mine to do your build with, but I would need it back...