Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Lift Springs, Shackles, Bilstein 7100 Shocks

Old 02-01-2011, 01:09 PM   #1
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Lift Springs, Shackles, Bilstein 7100 Shocks

Finally got my F67 and kings on this week so my old leafs and stuff need to go.

This stuff is off a 99 5lug taco.... Shocks obviously dont matter but leafs do.

Bilstein 7100 Remote Resi 10" stroke shocks. Have bushings for tacoma mounting. recharged and such maybe 10k ago. 250.00 OBO for the set

My leaf pack is an interesting one but has proved to handle very well on the road, trails, and desert. This pack was built about 10k ago by Beefed Taco and I. It is a stock leaf pack (that was near new), a Deaver 3 pack aal (replaced Overload spring), and a cut down AAL in the middle. I have been super impressed by this packs ability. Would like to get 250 for them.

then the Fabtech 1.5" lift shackles. Painted red, they work pretty damn well actually. 75.00 obo

Take the Leafs and Shackles for 300 or everything posted for 500.00.

All this stuff is off my truck and I will be grabbing the leafs from the shop tonight.

Running this set up I am sitting pretty much level on a 6-6.5" front lift.

Located in East County SD. Will get some pics of the parts off the truck soon however here is how the truck was sitting with them on (just so I have apicture as per rules)

Old 02-01-2011, 07:50 PM   #2
Phuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siebler View Post
Finally got my F67 and kings on this week so my old leafs and stuff need to go.

This stuff is off a 99 5lug taco.... Shocks obviously dont matter but leafs do.

Bilstein 7100 Remote Resi 10" stroke shocks. Have bushings for tacoma mounting. recharged and such maybe 10k ago. 250.00 OBO for the set

My leaf pack is an interesting one but has proved to handle very well on the road, trails, and desert. This pack was built about 10k ago by Beefed Taco and I. It is a stock leaf pack (that was near new), a Deaver 3 pack aal (replaced Overload spring), and a cut down AAL in the middle. I have been super impressed by this packs ability. Would like to get 250 for them.

then the Fabtech 1.5" lift shackles. Painted red, they work pretty damn well actually. 75.00 obo

Take the Leafs and Shackles for 300 or everything posted for 500.00.

All this stuff is off my truck and I will be grabbing the leafs from the shop tonight.

Running this set up I am sitting pretty much level on a 6-6.5" front lift.

Located in East County SD. Will get some pics of the parts off the truck soon however here is how the truck was sitting with them on (just so I have apicture as per rules)

I need some leafs, pics of the merchandise? and whats your lowest price?
Old 02-01-2011, 11:24 PM   #3
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Had a dinner meeting tonight and didnt make it to the shop. Will be going to pick up truck on Thursday and will get everything then and take pics.

Make an offer. You just want the leafs?
Old 02-01-2011, 11:37 PM   #4
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Are they short or standard body 7100s? How many miles total are on them?
Old 02-01-2011, 11:45 PM   #5
Duck Killing Machine

Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Standard body. No idea on total miles but they were rebuilt about 20k ago I believe. I got them from a guy I know who had them on his taco.

They are in good shape and since you can rebuild them its not like they go bad. Shafts and such are in perfect condition.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:52 PM   #6
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 02-16-2011, 09:33 PM   #8
Phuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Had a dinner meeting tonight and didnt make it to the shop. Will be going to pick up truck on Thursday and will get everything then and take pics.

Make an offer. You just want the leafs?
Yea im only interested in the leafs, can you post pics of them?
Old 02-17-2011, 11:03 PM   #9
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeSlapnuts View Post
how much of a lift is this all together??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuket View Post
Yea im only interested in the leafs, can you post pics of them?
These leafs are from a 5 lug and wont work on either of yalls trucks
Old 02-21-2011, 06:00 PM   #10
n315on is a splendid one to beholdn315on is a splendid one to beholdn315on is a splendid one to beholdn315on is a splendid one to beholdn315on is a splendid one to beholdn315on is a splendid one to beholdn315on is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
n315on's Tacoma Gallery
Would these shocks fit on my 4x4?

EDIT:Never mind, i should have read the listing fully first.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:42 PM   #11

Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
Thanks for telling me, i dont think OP would have warned me haha
Old 02-21-2011, 08:06 PM   #12
Duck Killing Machine

Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry I didnt see replies till just now. Working 2 jobs has had me off of here lately.

Shocks will fit anything. And are again for sale. Sold to my buddy however they were too short for his Jeep. You just need to compare the Stroke of your current shock to these. All specs are available on Bilstein's website.

Total lift I dont have exact numbers but as the first post says, I was sitting level with 6-6.5" in front.

Phuket, As for me not warning you that they are off a 5 lug and wouldnt work, Why would you say that? Have I done something to make you think im that kind of person? It says right in the first post (2nd line, BEFORE the items description) what this stuff is off of and that the leafs are model specific.

Also just FYI, the Deaver AAL will work with any leaf pack not just 5 lug, so really they would work if you wanted just that part.
Old 02-21-2011, 08:47 PM   #13
Tacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Tacorunner87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
The leafs will fit on both 5 and 6lug trucks since the leafs are the same length and width. They may not create as much lift if they were to put on a 6lug but if they were to use their 6 lug leafs and the AAL's it would work perfectly fine. 5lug guys swap over the the 6lug leafs all the time to drop there trucks. Only trucks they wont directly bolt on to is 95.5-97 since there leafs are slightly shorter. But the AAL's would still work just have to be transferred over to there factory leaf pack.

CJ is a good guy. I have made a few parts for him and have had talked to him some on how to set things up on his rear suspension. I don't he is 1 to rip anyone off.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:47 PM   #14

Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry I didnt see replies till just now. Working 2 jobs has had me off of here lately.

Shocks will fit anything. And are again for sale. Sold to my buddy however they were too short for his Jeep. You just need to compare the Stroke of your current shock to these. All specs are available on Bilstein's website.

Total lift I dont have exact numbers but as the first post says, I was sitting level with 6-6.5" in front.

Phuket, As for me not warning you that they are off a 5 lug and wouldnt work, Why would you say that? Have I done something to make you think im that kind of person? It says right in the first post (2nd line, BEFORE the items description) what this stuff is off of and that the leafs are model specific.

Also just FYI, the Deaver AAL will work with any leaf pack not just 5 lug, so really they would work if you wanted just that part.
My apologies, i didnt know the leafs are model specific. My post was out of line and im sure ur a great guy.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:53 AM   #15
Tacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Tacorunner87's Tacoma Gallery
bump! Help Cj sell his stuff.