Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Manik Brush Guard in Mass

Old 02-01-2011, 12:46 PM   #1
BoCoTaCo is on a distinguished road
BoCoTaCo's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Manik Brush Guard in Mass

I purchased this brush guard on craigslist and it said it was for an 06 tacoma, which it is most defiently not for. lots of folks run this exact manik guard on their first gen taco and seem to love them. I have the guard and the mounting brackets, but the bolts were rusted so i didnt take them. the hardware can be purchased at your local hardware store for a few bucks. mounts to frame. paid over 200 looking to get 200$ will ship at buyers expense, sucker is heavy though. located in Massachusetts or Conway, NH, frequent both locations. can take more pictures without my truck in the background upon request. its it really nice shape, didnt notice any rust on the brackets and def none on the actual guard. Thanks guys!

Jeff
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Manik Brush Guard in Mass-0128111404a.jpg  
Old 02-01-2011, 07:58 PM   #2
NegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NegroTundra's Tacoma Gallery
Doesnt really look like its for a 1st gen either....The angles look way different than the brush guard on my 1st gen.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:54 AM   #3
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
Name: Josh
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Ya this is a nice 1st gen brush guard. It will also git the 3rd gen 4runners. Just use caution, some 3rd gen 4runners have like a "fat lip" front bumper so it may not fit.
BTW GLWS!