Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Brand New Warn Bumper Accepts winch

Old 02-04-2011, 11:51 AM   #1
poppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
poppyseed's Tacoma Gallery
Brand New Warn Bumper Accepts winch

Brand new bumper from warn, this thing is a tank. Probably weighs about 150lbs. I work at advance parttime and we got it about a year ago and its been laying around ever since. Store manager said I could post it for sale. Was 799.99 brand new willing to go 700 OBO plus shipping. If you have any questions hit me up here or call my store at 757-489-1125 and ask for Greg Shorty or Rusty referencing the warn bumper. I believe it was ordered for a 97 4wd but should fit all years.

Old 02-09-2011, 08:04 AM   #2
poppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump come on guys it is OBO
Old 02-10-2011, 07:53 PM   #4
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
put it on ur truck rusty
Old 02-11-2011, 07:39 AM   #5

^haha it would sit my front end on the ground. Reminds me of something i fudged on tho So i called warn with the part number just to double check in case my manager was misremembering the vehicle it was ordered for...and it is for a toyota. Only problem is its for an 89-95 toyota pick 4x4

Sorry guys
Old 03-01-2011, 06:25 PM   #6
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
damn, i knew it was to good to be true. GLWS