Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Chrome Front Bumper/ Grille

Old 02-05-2011, 08:08 AM   #1
jonvan is on a distinguished road
Name: Jon
jonvan's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Chrome Front Bumper/ Grille

Hey- I want to buy a chrome bumper/ grille for my 2003... anybody have one from when you upgraded to an ARB or something? I guess I just need the chrome part of the bumper but IDK how hard it is to separate the different sections. Anyways if you got one LMK... I'm in Ohio zip 44022 so unless your around Cleveland it will need to be shipped. PayPal ready.. thanks in advance guys! Oh yeah... no dents or major scratches please!
Old 02-05-2011, 08:28 AM   #2
R.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Recon
Name: Ryan
R.etheridge's Tacoma Gallery
I have the chrome grille off my 03 double cab thats in great condition. just pulled it off to replace it with a black one. All tabs in tack. PM me if your interested with your e-mail address and I can send you pics
Old 02-06-2011, 03:12 PM   #3
jonvan's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a bumper?
Old 02-12-2011, 10:57 AM   #4
tired
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a bumper. I'll try to see how hard it is to remove the chrome portion.
Old 02-12-2011, 11:09 AM   #5
jonvan's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet.. Let me know!
Old 02-13-2011, 11:50 AM   #6
If ya ain't first, your last!
CNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really nice
Name: Nate
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonvan View Post
Hey- I want to buy a chrome bumper/ grille for my 2003... anybody have one from when you upgraded to an ARB or something? I guess I just need the chrome part of the bumper but IDK how hard it is to separate the different sections. Anyways if you got one LMK... I'm in Ohio zip 44022 so unless your around Cleveland it will need to be shipped. PayPal ready.. thanks in advance guys! Oh yeah... no dents or major scratches please!
I have a 2002 Tacoma with the chrome bumper/grille. Im looking to color match in black. If you have black, let me know, and maybe we can trade. Im in the cleveland area as well!
Old 02-13-2011, 01:26 PM   #7
jonvan's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is dark gray and has a dent... you probably don't want it... and I don't want one that's starting to rust out lol! But good thought... it would have been convenient.
Old 02-14-2011, 04:46 PM   #8
CNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really nice
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mine is dark gray and has a dent... you probably don't want it... and I don't want one that's starting to rust out lol! But good thought... it would have been convenient.

Oh, thanks anyways. Yea, and I dont blame ya not wanting one thats starting to rust. Just thought Id check and make sure seeing how close we are in vicinity. Are you from cleveland, or a suburb outside of it?
Old 02-14-2011, 05:23 PM   #9
jonvan's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from Chagrin Falls... so we aren't too close unfortunately. I actually see a couple 1st gens pretty much daily... but I don't think they know or care about TW... oh well
Old 02-14-2011, 05:27 PM   #10
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm from Chagrin Falls... so we aren't too close unfortunately. I actually see a couple 1st gens pretty much daily... but I don't think they know or care about TW... oh well
Chagrin falls..heard of it, but never been there. Im in the elyria area if you know where that is...Yea i see a few 1st gens/2nd gens roaming the streets when I drive to work...I found myself wondering if they are apart of tacoma world...
Old 02-14-2011, 05:44 PM   #11
jonvan's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah- I think most people just think they're normal trucks... pshhh. Enjoy this weather!