Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Feeler WTB: Side view mirrors

Old 02-07-2011, 07:42 AM   #1
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Feeler WTB: Side view mirrors

Just throwing this out there to see if anyone on here has what I'm looking for. I NEED the mirror glass for passenger side power mirror, but if I had to I'd also take either the entire assembly(Passenger Side, Black, Power Mirror) OR a pair of Power Mirrors, preferably black. Feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance for any help.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:55 AM   #2
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
I have a passenger mirror (power, w/glass) that i'll give you free if you want to pay shipping. Note: I have to wait until my new mirror assembly comes in...1 week or so. Note 2: the housing is chipped (i.e., a pie slice shaped piece is missing from the right lower corner...the glass and motor function perfectly though).
Old 02-07-2011, 07:57 AM   #3
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 747 View Post
I have a passenger mirror (power, w/glass) that i'll give you free if you want to pay shipping. Note: I have to wait until my new mirror assembly comes in...1 week or so. Note 2: the housing is chipped (i.e., a pie slice shaped piece is missing from the right lower corner...the glass and motor function perfectly though).
Ok Awesome! If you don't mind to, can you send or post a picture of it?
Old 02-07-2011, 10:29 AM   #4
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
^ will do (have to wait 'til later this p.m. though).
Old 02-07-2011, 10:59 AM   #5
bishes love my haircut

okay much appreciated.
Old 02-07-2011, 04:49 PM   #6
function > form

747's Tacoma Gallery
I expect to remove the mirror this weekend. PM me w/your zip if you're interested, and I should be able to get you a shipping estimate by early next week.

Attached Thumbnails
Feeler WTB: Side view mirrors-mirror-001.jpg   Feeler WTB: Side view mirrors-mirror-002.jpg  
Old 02-07-2011, 05:12 PM   #7
bishes love my haircut

Ok I'll send you a pm when I get out of night class