Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

F/S - Steel plate bumper

Old 02-09-2011, 08:56 PM   #1
Toyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brady
Toyota Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
F/S - Steel plate bumper

This is a powder coated black steel bumper for a Toyota Tacoma, right now I have it on a 2000 but would fit 95-2000 and possibly newer/older, it has 2 flood lights and 2 aircraft landing lights built in, 2 led turning lights on each side, and 2 led strips. Very solid bumper but still doesn't weigh much and is bolt on so there is no welding involved, only takes minutes to put on. Asking 325 OBO. Thanks
Old 02-09-2011, 11:14 PM   #2
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Interested, pm sent. Im guessing your not very interested in shipping so where you located? Any idea on weight?
Old 02-10-2011, 03:19 PM   #4
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-11-2011, 12:28 PM   #6
outgolf2 is on a distinguished road
outgolf2's Tacoma Gallery
I am really interested in the bumper.

Can you estimate shipping to 63106, St. Louis?? If it isn't exorbitant shipping I'd like it. The bumper is sweet. Thanks.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:08 PM   #7

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
I gotta pass on it, wrecked the front end so cant afford it. Sorry man.
Old 02-12-2011, 03:32 AM   #9
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
I like it. who manufacturers it so I can see if it will fit a 2002.
And any other pictures?
Old 02-12-2011, 03:57 AM   #11
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Sure. If you get a chance just measure the mounts and I'll see if atleast 2002 will fit.
No hurry.
Old 02-14-2011, 04:40 PM   #13
TacomaNJ is on a distinguished road
TacomaNJ's Tacoma Gallery
Matic, if you take this...I'm definitely interested in your All-Pro Bumper.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:59 PM   #16
mackattack07 is just really nicemackattack07 is just really nicemackattack07 is just really nicemackattack07 is just really nicemackattack07 is just really nice

Marines: Sgt UH/AH1 Mech HMLA-167
Name: william
mackattack07's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-22-2011, 02:48 PM   #18
jesse789 is on a distinguished road
Name: jesse
jesse789's Tacoma Gallery
well shit i live in vernon if you still got it at the end of the month when i get paid ill check it out i got a 1995 tacoma
Old 02-23-2011, 06:19 AM   #20
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery