LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB-2002 TAcoma bumper

Old 02-13-2011, 11:52 AM   #1
If ya ain't first, your last!
CNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really nice
Name: Nate
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
WTB-2002 TAcoma bumper

The bumper on my 02 is starting to rust out (chrome). I am looking to buy another one. Chrome or black. Let me know what you have. I have paypal account so we can do transactions through there. And if not, does anybody know a good place to get one?
Old 02-14-2011, 03:37 PM   #2
taco king
snoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shed
snoozeworm's Tacoma Gallery
i am from wheeling,wv. I would like to have (or buy i guess) your rusty bumper lol, i need one pretty bad. would you be willing to contact me when you find a new one?

here is the cheapest place i have found them new

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-...Q5fAccessories
Old 02-14-2011, 03:41 PM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNEDEER View Post
The bumper on my 02 is starting to rust out (chrome). I am looking to buy another one. Chrome or black. Let me know what you have. I have paypal account so we can do transactions through there. And if not, does anybody know a good place to get one?

Front or back?
Old 02-14-2011, 04:44 PM   #4
CNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really nice
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoozeworm View Post
i am from wheeling,wv. I would like to have (or buy i guess) your rusty bumper lol, i need one pretty bad. would you be willing to contact me when you find a new one?

here is the cheapest place i have found them new

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-...Q5fAccessories
Yea, how about $30 plus shipping( I say $30 becuz the closest fedex or ups is like 45 mins from me) or else id just give it to ya. As soon as I find a new one, Ill be sure to PM ya or something and go from there!
Old 02-14-2011, 04:45 PM   #5
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Front or back?
Back
Old 02-14-2011, 05:21 PM   #6
bivey will become famous soon enoughbivey will become famous soon enough

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
How much u wanting to spend on one?
Old 02-14-2011, 05:25 PM   #7
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bivey View Post
How much u wanting to spend on one?
Eh probably $200 tops. I found an all black one on ebay for $170 plus shipping, chrome are like $300 plus shipping. So If i dont have any luck here ill have to go the ebay route. ..
Old 02-15-2011, 12:26 AM   #8
taco king
snoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yeah 30 plus shipping would be cool, or if you ever go to columbus i will be there march 4th and 5th. by the way i assume that it is just surface rust and not a rust hole.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:31 AM   #9
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Back

Well your in luck I'm taking off mine this weekend. Ill sell you mine for 250 shipped its chrome with no dents.
Old 02-15-2011, 12:54 PM   #10
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoozeworm View Post
yeah 30 plus shipping would be cool, or if you ever go to columbus i will be there march 4th and 5th. by the way i assume that it is just surface rust and not a rust hole.
Just wanting to make sure that you know we are talking about the rear bumper, correct? Becuz the link you submitted earlier directed me to an ebay site for the front lol. But yea, there arent any rust holes, just surface rust on the part next to the license plate and what not. Ill check again to make sure. Could get pics if your intereested. Im about 1 1/2 hours north of columbus...so thatd be a far drive for me kinda. But let me know and we can go from there...
Old 02-15-2011, 12:56 PM   #11
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Well your in luck I'm taking off mine this weekend. Ill sell you mine for 250 shipped its chrome with no dents.
Well thats certainly music to my ears. Would you mind sending a few pics if possible? Is there any rust whatsoever, even on the inside of the bumper? Reason I ask, is because tehy salt the hell outta the roads here in Ohio, so a little bit of rust would become quite a lot in a short amount of time.
Old 02-15-2011, 02:49 PM   #12
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well thats certainly music to my ears. Would you mind sending a few pics if possible? Is there any rust whatsoever, even on the inside of the bumper? Reason I ask, is because tehy salt the hell outta the roads here in Ohio, so a little bit of rust would become quite a lot in a short amount of time.

I'm away from my truck until Saturday so I can take some shots then. I do think there is a little rust by the license plate if I remember correctly I don't know about the back side. we don't have salt on the roads but I live near the ocean so the rust is chrome pitting from the salt in the air.
Old 02-16-2011, 04:24 AM   #13
taco king
i wanted the front bumper! darn it
Old 02-16-2011, 10:20 PM   #14
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
I have a front black. $100+ shipping.
and might be removing my black/chrome in a couple weeks. $275+ shipping. Excellant contition. No rust, pitting or dents.
Old 02-17-2011, 10:31 AM   #15
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Here is some shots of the bumper it's pretty dirty right now I'll get some better shots when I remove it.

Old 03-25-2011, 01:02 PM   #17
jblack is on a distinguished road
Name: James
jblack's Tacoma Gallery
I also have a rear chrome bumper for sale, if you haven't bought one yet,
no dents, or rust, it's from a 2003 Alabama truck, $175 plus shipping, and I have no idea what that would cost,
to find out exactly how much that would be,
just weigh your bumper,
and then call ups or whomever you like for shipping and tell them the weight, shipping from 42501 to your zip code.
I can email pics if interested.