LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Driver's side mirror

Old 02-15-2011, 06:56 PM   #1
vegetopia is a splendid one to beholdvegetopia is a splendid one to beholdvegetopia is a splendid one to beholdvegetopia is a splendid one to beholdvegetopia is a splendid one to beholdvegetopia is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jamie
vegetopia's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to vegetopia Send a message via MSN to vegetopia
WTB: Driver's side mirror

Let me know what you've got. Thanks.
Old 02-16-2011, 02:44 PM   #2
vegetopia is a splendid one to beholdvegetopia is a splendid one to beholdvegetopia is a splendid one to beholdvegetopia is a splendid one to beholdvegetopia is a splendid one to beholdvegetopia is a splendid one to behold

Anyone? If not, know where to get one? Are the ones sold on eBay any good?
Old 02-17-2011, 07:47 AM   #3

Bump for some help
Old 02-17-2011, 07:55 AM   #4
Sport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Sport11's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought one about two weeks ago. Wife took it out on the garage door. Looking to try and find the website I used. It came already colormatched. Pretty simple install also.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:10 AM   #5
Sport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Sport11's Tacoma Gallery
Can't find the website that I used. I know that it was a Toyota dealer in Lakeland, FL. You might be able to use this one from autoanything.
http://www.autoanything.com/mirrors/...0A1813444.aspx
Old 02-17-2011, 09:38 AM   #6

thanks for the input. There are several OEM suppliers online that I have found it at for $120 plus glass. ouch! I doubt the one that autoanything sells is any different than what the ebay sellers have, and ebay is half the cost.

Mine is just black plastic, so no color matching required.

how much did that dealer charge you and did it come with the glass?
Old 02-17-2011, 09:45 AM   #7
Sport11's Tacoma Gallery
All total ended up being 170. It came with the glass.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:48 AM   #8
Sport11's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think autoanything had the colormatched mirrors. I figured that I would just go ahead and have it painted and ready to install when it got here so that I could just swap them out and not have to worry about going to get it painted.
Old 02-17-2011, 11:08 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport11 View Post
All total ended up being 170. It came with the glass.
yeah, that seems about right for an OEM part, or so it seems.

It's times like this I wish Tacomas were a little less reliable, so that more people would be parting them out and I could get an OEM mirror on the cheap!
Old 02-17-2011, 02:07 PM   #10

just grabbed one off ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...TQ:MOTORS:1123

so we'll see how well it does when it comes in.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:57 AM   #11
Elderly Gentleman - Junior Member
S-Runner '01 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jerry
S-Runner '01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetopia View Post
Let me know what you've got. Thanks.

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/pts/2223727854.html

Saw this one on Portland craiglist.