Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Wtb- Factory Shackles

Old 02-22-2011, 06:39 PM   #1
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Wtb- Factory Shackles

Hi everyone, I am in the process of removing the cheap lift of my truck that was installed prior to my ownership and replacing with quality parts. Im adding 5100's with coils, rear 5100's and an AAL.

My truck is currently lifted with shackles. Id like to buy a set of stock shackles, before I spend 90 dollars I would like to see if anyone has stock shackles they would be willing to sell. My thoughts are that someone has gotten lifted shackles and still have their factory ones. I am willing to pay a fair price plus shipping.

Thankyou.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:08 PM   #2
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump
Old 02-24-2011, 06:22 PM   #3
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Bump

If anyone has a stock pair I would be willing to trade and will pay shipping. I simply need stock shackles to use with my AAL, I could install stock shackles and ship lift shackles to you the same day.

I know someone out there has a pair they could sell!
Old 03-29-2011, 08:16 AM   #4
Tennessee01Tacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Jerry
Tennessee01Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Are you still looking for a pair of stock shackles? I have a pair I would be willing to sell for $30 has all the hardware in great shape took them off and lifted my truck with a Top Gun Customz lift shackle.