LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: OME 880 Coils and 90004 Nitrocharger Shocks

Old 02-28-2011, 02:34 PM   #1
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gus
TacomaGus's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: OME 880 Coils and 90004 Nitrocharger Shocks

I'm interested in buying the 880 coils and the nitrocharger sport struts from OME. I have a 2004 ext cab 4cyl 4x4
Old 02-28-2011, 04:24 PM   #2
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
hit up 4wheelparts for the product, go elsewhere for the install. i bought the shocks there for like $80/pr.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:36 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
wheelers offroad for the coils.........downsouth motorsports for the nitrochargers.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:38 PM   #5
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i meant i got the procomp shocks for that price. but they have the ome springs there, i asked last time i was there. have you considered the procomp nitro es9000's? way cheaper than the ome's and i love mine. also have the limited lifetime warranty. for $40 a shock, im not complaining.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:39 PM   #6
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
wheelers offroad for the coils.........downsouth motorsports for the nitrochargers.
i emailed sonny about the nitrochargers but he hasn't gotten back to me. I found a used set of 880's w/ only 250 miles on them for $100 bucks so thats a great deal. It'd be nice to get everything from wheelers tho since they can assemble and they come with the new strut plate and bushings. When i did the 5100's 2 summers ago, i had to replace the one upper strut plate assembly, so i'm assuming in the process of putting in the new OME struts and coils the other upper strut plate would get fucked up (their $75 a piece too)

By the way thanks for all the input and advice you've given me the past couple days on the OME products man, its helped a lot
Old 02-28-2011, 04:40 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
i meant i got the procomp shocks for that price. but they have the ome springs there, i asked last time i was there. have you considered the procomp nitro es9000's? way cheaper than the ome's and i love mine. also have the limited lifetime warranty. for $40 a shock, im not complaining.
haha i'll pass on the procomps. glad you like them but you get what you pay for, the 5100's i have were amazing at first but now they suck 15k miles later
Old 02-28-2011, 04:40 PM   #8
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaGus View Post
i emailed sonny about the nitrochargers but he hasn't gotten back to me. I found a used set of 880's w/ only 250 miles on them for $100 bucks so thats a great deal.

By the way thanks for all the input and advice you've given me the past couple days on the OME products man, its helped a lot
no prob man. i got my nitrochargers thru dsms.....$445....free shipping. and that was for all 4.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:45 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
no prob man. i got my nitrochargers thru dsms.....$445....free shipping. and that was for all 4.

wow that is cheap! i only need the fronts as i have 5100's in the rear and their fine i mean the back is light so not much is going to change those. I'm just worried that i'm going to have to pay for the upper strut plates and shit anyways so you add $150 bucks there and the installation will take much longer so that adds money (don't have tools,help, or time to do it myself). So really the extra $180 bucks is prob cheaper than it would be for a broken plate and longer install time
Old 02-28-2011, 05:17 PM   #10

Quote:
wow that is cheap! i only need the fronts as i have 5100's in the rear and their fine i mean the back is light so not much is going to change those. I'm just worried that i'm going to have to pay for the upper strut plates and shit anyways so you add $150 bucks there and the installation will take much longer so that adds money (don't have tools,help, or time to do it myself). So really the extra $180 bucks is prob cheaper than it would be for a broken plate and longer install time
yeah....my rear 5100's were fine, but i wanted to go all ome. do whats best for you price wise man.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:03 PM   #11

Quote:
haha i'll pass on the procomps. glad you like them but you get what you pay for, the 5100's i have were amazing at first but now they suck 15k miles later
did you get what you paid for out of 15k miles
Old 03-01-2011, 09:14 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
did you get what you paid for out of 15k miles
Yea my point being your Procomps are going to be garbage in much less than that unless its all highway miles which i highly doubt