Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

8.5" travel Bilstein 5150's For sale low miles

Old 02-28-2011, 06:16 PM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
8.5" travel Bilstein 5150's For sale low miles

SOLD!As some of you may know I just upgraded my rear suspension and relocated the shock mounts. Now my shocks are not going to be long enough so i need to but new ones. So I'm selling me 5150's and buying new ones. These shocks have less then 6000 miles on them there great shocks that's why I'm buying the same ones just longer. If your interested let me know I'll let these go for $70 bucks each I would prefer local but if you want to cover shipping I'll ship them.

Here is some shots of them on my truck these pictures were taken on Saturday.

Old 02-28-2011, 06:18 PM   #3
MURDERED_TACO
nick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud of

nick's Tacoma Gallery
not a bad price. should sell quick.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:19 PM   #4
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
No there not if they were the other way the piggybacks resi would get banged up.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:20 PM   #5
MURDERED_TACO
nick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud of

nick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
those are on upside down(ithink)
oh yeah think your rite. didnt notice at the first look. good eye
Old 02-28-2011, 06:21 PM   #7
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
oh yeah think your rite. didnt notice at the first look. good eye
Nope
Old 02-28-2011, 06:21 PM   #8
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
yeah i noticed that i was just judging by the way mine are mounted (free bump)
Yeah the 5150's are recommended to be installed with the piggyback up
Old 02-28-2011, 06:23 PM   #9
MURDERED_TACO

nick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yeah the 5150's are recommended to be installed with the piggyback up
oh ok never installed any like that. oyu kno best.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:27 PM   #11
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
^thanks
Old 02-28-2011, 06:29 PM   #12
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
ILL TAKE EM!!!
Old 02-28-2011, 06:30 PM   #13
MURDERED_TACO

nick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^thanks
just checked your pics good lookin truck man. glws
Old 02-28-2011, 06:32 PM   #14
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
Edit: nevermind
Old 02-28-2011, 06:33 PM   #15
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
just checked your pics good lookin truck man. glws

Thanks!

Well I didn't think they would go that fast but SOLD to Rucas
Old 02-28-2011, 06:34 PM   #16
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkrider101 View Post
Is that a custom rear shock mount set up?
Yes it is
Old 02-28-2011, 06:35 PM   #17
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks!

Well I didn't think they would go that fast but SOLD to Rucas

haha I believe I even helped to mount these the first time.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:36 PM   #18
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post

haha I believe I even helped to mount these the first time.

LOL you did!