Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: ’98-’04 Rear Leaf Springs 2"-3" Lift

Old 03-11-2011, 11:39 AM   #1
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
FS: ’98-’04 Rear Leaf Springs 2"-3" Lift

These were on my truck for about 3 months, about 5,000 miles. They will fit all 1998 thru 2004 6 lug models and are in perfect condition.

I bought these springs from Northwest Off-Road Specialties last April. NWOR claims they give 2” of lift, on my truck they gave closer to 3”. They are designed for carrying extra weight, with a 700 lb. overload rating.

I am willing to ship.

SOLD!!!
Old 03-11-2011, 11:48 AM   #2
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Hmm sounds like a good deal
Old 03-11-2011, 07:58 PM   #3
rayny1014 is on a distinguished road
rayny1014's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 03-14-2011, 11:52 PM   #6
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
would these work with stock shakles? and you say they give three inches of lift cause i currently have aal's and would like to change over eventually but not sure if i can come up with the money anytime soon. ill just keep in touch and let you know if i can swing the cash.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:40 PM   #7
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeSlapnuts View Post
would these work with stock shakles? and you say they give three inches of lift cause i currently have aal's and would like to change over eventually but not sure if i can come up with the money anytime soon. ill just keep in touch and let you know if i can swing the cash.
Yes, these work with stock shackles. That is the way I used them.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:58 PM   #8
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Why are you getting rid of them?
Old 03-15-2011, 04:06 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid96 View Post
Why are you getting rid of them?
Hey Phil, you looking for some springs? I'll make you a special deal if you are sinces your almost local. Besides, gotta take care of the Wa guys.

To answer your question, these springs when installed on my truck gave me almost 3" of lift in the rear. I did not want to crank up my SAW coilovers that high to compensate, just to make the truck level. I only wanted 1 1/2-2" at the most. I ended up replacing these with an 8-leaf pack from Alcan last summer.
Old 03-15-2011, 05:30 PM   #10
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
Hey Phil, you looking for some springs? I'll make you a special deal if you are sinces your almost local. Besides, gotta take caqre of the Wa guys.

To answer your question, these springs when installed on my truck gave me almost 3" of lift in the rear. I did not want to crank up my SAW coilovers that high to compensate, just to make the truck level. I only wanted 1 1/2-2" at the most. I also don't like the stink bug look. I ended up replacing these with an 8-leaf pack from Alcan last summer.
I appreciate that Mike, If I was in the market I would buy these in a heart beat. But the truth of the matter is I just got new leafs Plus my trucks only lifted 2.5'' for now anyhow.

Thanks for the potential deal, us Washington guys gotta stick together
Old 03-16-2011, 11:02 PM   #12
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Haha I do! But as always I'm strapped for cash. Glws
Old 03-16-2011, 11:11 PM   #14
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Haha yeah yeah I know I know. I'm pretty sure I'll have an aal, block and extended shackle on my driver side spring and an aal and shackle on my pass side sometime in the next month or two :/. That is unless these babies don't sell and I get the money for em
Old 03-16-2011, 11:14 PM   #15
JayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud of
Name: Jay
JayARRGHH's Tacoma Gallery
i really want these. If in a couple of weeks you still have these, I will PM you.