Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 1st gen used ARB bumper

Old 03-23-2011, 05:00 PM   #1
Dutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joshua
Dutch'nComa13's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 1st gen used ARB bumper

Here's the story... Snatched this up from a friends bodyshop. It had been in a wreck, but is still solid. I've purchased brand new mounting brackets from ARB and some mounting hardware from Lowe's. I'm looking to get 440 out of it and that's about as low as I would like to go. I am willing to ship on your dime, you realize it would be quite a bit. Prefer local pickup. I'm in Abingdon, VA. I will drive up to 1 hour to meet someone.

SOLD!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
FS: 1st gen used ARB bumper-017.jpg   FS: 1st gen used ARB bumper-018.jpg   FS: 1st gen used ARB bumper-019.jpg   FS: 1st gen used ARB bumper-020.jpg  
Old 03-23-2011, 08:40 PM   #2
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Will this fit all first gens? Cant remember if they had different mounting points for the different years. If so im really interested and will pm you.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:45 PM   #5
blackliftedtaco is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Josh
blackliftedtaco's Tacoma Gallery
just in case....how far is abingdon from va beach?....probably a little drive huh?

***NVM its like 8 hours......***
Old 03-28-2011, 11:21 AM   #7
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
well if i come across some funding i might grab this from ya since i just screwed up my flimbsy stock bumper. about a 5 hour drive for me would you be willing to drive out a little futher?
Old 03-28-2011, 09:04 PM   #9
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
alright it might be a while before i make a for sure decision. dont wanna lead ya on to think im gonna buy immeadiately. probably gonna try to fab one first
Old 03-29-2011, 05:21 PM   #11
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
asheville aye, im interested. gotta sell some of my crap to afford though.
Old 03-29-2011, 05:32 PM   #13
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
deffinatly will.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:01 PM   #14
kstaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
kstaco's Tacoma Gallery
wish i could find one of these closer to kansas
Old 03-29-2011, 06:12 PM   #16
Dutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joshua
Dutch'nComa13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kstaco View Post
wish i could find one of these closer to kansas
I wish I could have found one that fit my truck. Just so happened to be at the right place at the right time.