1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bilsteins 5100 adjustables front shocks for sale

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by cuaco72, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Mar 25, 2011 at 7:05 AM
    cuaco72

cuaco72 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joaquin
    Brownsville, TX
    Fully Stock
    have a pair of Bilsteins 5100 front brand new that I did not get to put on my Tacoma ('95) because I left it stock, bought me some 31" mud tires and decided it looked nice that way.

They will fit tacomas and 4Runners all the way to 2004 I'm not totally sure (you need to confirm this).

I bought them with the intention of lifting the truck 3 inches and slapping in some 33" rubber but found those 31's and decide to call it quits.

Asking $150 + shipping (around 30 bucks), I bought these new in Feb for 244 bucks shipped.

interested e-mail me @:

ortizj_kearfott@yahoo.com

I can accept Paypal if you got, if not money orders will do fine.

I'm located in Brownsville, TX, just accross the border from Mexico. I can also deliver in person if you want to (close to the valley only).
    31x10.50 Mud Kings

2. Mar 25, 2011 at 7:13 AM
    El Tano

El Tano i am the one who knocks

Member:
    Pasadena. CA
    Vehicle:
    10 Tacoma TRD sport
    Corvette homelink FRONT: 5100 Blinstein set at 0 Procomp 3" leveling kit Allpro UCA’s. REAR: Icon Multi Rate RXT Leaf Pack 5100 Blinstein. 17x9 kMC wheels 0 BS 285/70 17 Wildpeak A/T4W C range Amp research steps. and a bunch of TSB's
    SELLERS RULES
    1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
    2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
    3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
    4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
    5. Specify the model year that the parts you're selling are made for [new]
    6. When naming a price, take into account any fees that PayPal may charge you (under "Receiving purchase payments") [new]
    7. If you are selling the item on an auction or classified site, you may link to the sale from your post-BUT YOU MUST still include a picture in the post.
    8. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.

3. Mar 25, 2011 at 11:35 AM
    Rucas

Rucas 1st gen

Member:
    First Name:
    Lucas
    Vehicle:
    1st gen. 4x4
    Custom Aluminum Camper
    DIbs!

4. Mar 25, 2011 at 3:34 PM
    Lionfan

Lionfan Well-Known Member

Member:
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    03 ext cab trd black
    Billy 5100's with eibach 3"coils and custom built rear leafs, brush guard and lights, sprayed in bedliner, camo interior, camo decals, new sound system, wet okole's, 265/75/16 tires, fog light mod, rear locker mod, deck plate mod
    pm sent

5. Apr 5, 2011 at 9:26 AM
    cuaco72

cuaco72 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joaquin
    Brownsville, TX
    Fully Stock
    Sold!

Products Discussed in

To Top