Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 97-00 Headlight assy.

Old 03-28-2011, 11:08 AM   #1
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 97-00 Headlight assy.

Bought these for my 98 taco but traded it in as they were being shipped. will not fit my 01. They are aftermarket and will sell for 60 bucks plus shipping. both the left and right never been used only opened the box to see if they were damaged in transit.
Old 03-28-2011, 02:00 PM   #2
kstaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
kstaco's Tacoma Gallery
lights

interested. got pics?
Old 03-28-2011, 02:11 PM   #3
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
i will try to get them up as soon as i can.. kids home and i got f"in hughes net. not a good mix
Old 03-28-2011, 02:47 PM   #4
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
here is some pics

Old 03-28-2011, 08:06 PM   #5
carterb is on a distinguished road
Name: carter
carterb's Tacoma Gallery
what is the total? (if shipped to 32176)
Old 03-29-2011, 04:41 AM   #6
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
sale pending
Old 03-29-2011, 07:18 PM   #7
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
shipping should be 15.00 bucks to 32176