Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

fs: gorilla lugs acorn style, black

Old 03-28-2011, 01:01 PM   #1
R.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Recon
Name: Ryan
R.etheridge's Tacoma Gallery
fs: gorilla lugs acorn style, black

24 count, I ordered them from wheelers, good condition. I useed them for 6 months and got fj wheels in which your supposed to use trd lugs with. asking $25 shipped
Attached Thumbnails
fs: gorilla lugs acorn style, black-lugnuts.jpg   fs: gorilla lugs acorn style, black-lugnuts1.jpg  
Old 03-28-2011, 06:06 PM   #2
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd may jump on these, wish i woulda seent this about a week ago
Old 03-29-2011, 03:28 AM   #4
R.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardwater View Post
PMed
Pm replied too
Old 03-29-2011, 10:11 AM   #6

sold
Old 03-29-2011, 07:06 PM   #7
bivey will become famous soon enoughbivey will become famous soon enough

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
Dang wish I would have seen this before I bought mine from wheelers.